Your fav music genre...

80s rap is here on the mehmemter

--------------------V
bad--------------------------------meh--------------------------------good
---------------------^

I haven’t heard much of 80s rap, so I have no comment, but I have listened ton enough of todays rap to have an opinion on it.

[quote=“WALL·E”]
80s rap is here on the mehmemter

--------------------V
bad--------------------------------meh--------------------------------good
---------------------^[/quote

haha that made me laugh :slight_smile:

Yeah I agree those soulja boy was too much…

I really don’t like rap that tells people to do dirty things. I like rap that deals with other issues besides the profanities in life.

Spam the soulja boy chatroom. It’s so funny. I dont do it. But ive seen people do it.

Me too. Everytime there is a dance off or a party, that song is bound to be played. I sometimes huddle in a corner with my friends and try to "learn it’ but end up making a fool of myself.

What do you mean haha and he has a chatroom?!! What do they like discuss, I swear he’s only had two songs…

NO THEY TALK IN ALLCAPS ALL THE TIME. Ususally about random stuff… ALSO THE “T” KEY ON MOST UERS’ KEYBOARDS IS MALFUNCTIONING. This and That become dis and dat.
l

WALL-E: Could you refrain from using all capital letters, that is considered shouting here.

It is considered shouting everywhere but those chatrroms. It was just for emphasis.

I know teh “netiquette”.

Still, the mods don’t really like all capitals in one post.

are you button mashing F5? I cant blink and you’re replied!

Also did you watch my video explaining my sig?

I have a tendancy to keep a constant view of the forums and check to see what intrest me and what is new.

Back on the music topic now.

I generally dislike rap, but for some inexplicable reason, I like Eminem. No, I don’t know why either. :stuck_out_tongue:

I probably like maybe one song from Eminem, and that is Lose Yourself.

Christian Rock
a little rap…my mom can’t stand even soft rock.

I lIke Third Day, Mercy M…Stuff like that.

ooh I like his ‘I’m slim shady’ haha, always gets me moving on the dancefloor for sure.

What song do you like from him?

I think it’s called “My name is…” or something like that.

My favorites from him are “Lose Yourself”, “My Band”, and “Mockingbird”.