Your fav music genre...

What is it?
Mine is ska &/or reggae

I’d have to say anything and everything!

Except Screamo. Can’t stand screamo… :open_mouth:

I like my trance and dance, jazz and blues and maybe a tiny bit of indy.

I don’t have a favorite genre of music, really. My taste in that department is quite diverse.

I like all different kinds of music. I can listen to pretty much anything except Metal.

I don’t listen to a specific music genre. As long as I like the song, I listen to this. Although I prefer quiet songs. But I really enjoy Nobuo Uematsu’s music in the Final Fantasy games (favorite is Eyes On Me, sung by Faye Wong.

But I can’t really stand folk songs and the German band Tokio Hotel.

Ooh, I also like Russian music. And I’m a massive fan of anything that Ukraine enters in the Eurovision song contest- they have a rather, uh, unique style of music. :laughing:

Probably orchestrated/soundtrack music, but I guess that isn’t really a ‘genre’… I also like nostalgic video game music like Super Mario Bros. and any remix of the SMB themes. I loved the Super Mario Galaxy orchestrated music with the whole epic, adventure vibe going on… But other than that I can’t be too specific about what music I like.

Techno, rock, and hip-hop are my main three.

Odd mix haha.

I like film scores, classical music, and jazz.

Mainly Southern Rock like Skynyrd and Allman Bros. , types of metal like Racer X , Guns’n’Roses and Metallica, Country new and old, Modern rock like Foo Fighters, Nickleback and Alter Bridge, 90’s Rock to Jazz, Classical and Blues. I do love most music though, just about anything except, Rap, and boyband type of stuff.

Mario Bros. on guitar is AWESOME! YouTube it! :wink:

I listen to literally everything except country and pop. Jazz, metal, classical, even a bit of rap! Although what I listen to most is Electronica (which includes trance, house, ambient, etc.) and Alternative Rock. My favorite artists of the two are Tiësto and System of a Down, respectively.

And don’t lie, TSS… I’m fairly sure that I’ve seen you listening to Killswitch Engage on the What are you listening to now? thread :smiley:

Pixelated. I thought they were a kind of rock. I though Metal was all screaming and instrument playing. Well, if you say Killswitch Engage is Metal, then I guess I can make an exception to one (or more).

I listen:
Gothica
Black metal
Psychodel
Doom metal
Punk

I dont have a specific favourite, but I CAN’T STAND rap.

I hate rap too!!!

Oh my! I used to go through a phase where I hated rap but recently I’ve been playing on the old Singstar 80’s haha, and most of the songs are rapping and it’s getting all catchy in my head. I’ll admit that I don’t like it when a whole song is rap but if it’s only a section like in Ghetto Superstar or something Kanye West might perform then it doesn’t bother me too much.

I kinda like rap. it isn’t my favorite, but there are a couple rap songs I like.

Soulja boy hammered the last nail in the coffin for me.

Souja Boy has been out for the longest time and I still don’t know how to do it. That is one of my least favorites.

But I love Stonger by Kanye West, and Rise To Glory by ES Posthumus and DJ QUIK.