Your favorite character?

Yeah, we generally agree on liking the same characters, but he has more of a thing for Helen, where it’s Violet for me.

Haha thats funny because my sister likes Violet the best and I like Helen. :-D)

Ah, that’s fascinating.

Were you just being sarcastic :neutral_face: or do you really think thats facinating?

I really do think its facinating. You have a sibling that likes one female TI character than the other, kinda like me and my twin bro… like I said: fascinating.

Haha o ok. :slight_smile: Sometimes I have a hard time reading whether people are being sarcastic or not. :blush:

Maybe that’s because I rarely use smileys. :wink: But that’s fine.

let’s try to stay on topic though.

Haha ok lol. :slight_smile:

Ahh, I love all the characters in this movie. I would never be able to pin it down to just one.

Okay, well, I do love Edna. :slight_smile: She’s just so… classy. And smart, too! I doubt you know any tailors that know how to make fire and bullet-proof fabric “that breathes like Egyptian cotton”! :laughing:

It’s funny that I tend to dislike teenage girls in modern cinema, but I like Violet. :smiley: She’s a very believable character I think, and I would love to have her superpower.

Frozone is also a great character, and Samuel L Jackson does a great job of playing him. He and Bob make a great team, and like Sulley/Mike and Woody/Buzz, they argue but still get along.

Exactly!! Only, tied with Mr. Incredible. :mrgreen:

I love Mr Incredible, the scenes at the beginning with Buddy Pine were hilarious especially when Bob throws Buddy out the car. I love Elastigirl’s powers like Mr Fantastic’s they can be very useful.
She is a great character also. Edna is quite funny too. I find Frozone very amusing, he was my favourite character for a period of time. I especially laugh at the ‘where is my suit’ scene.
But my favourite character is probably Bob Parr (Mr Incredible).
I find Syndrome very annoying when he was “Incrediboy” but when he was older and became Syndrome he was less annoying to me. But I have to say that being able to match the superhero’s and their power’s just by being smart and skilled at making weapons and gadgets is impressive.

Now when I actually think about it I like Dash alot. He is very active and his superpower is pretty cool. He is my second favourite character behind Mr Incredible.

I can’t choose one character. Helen is my favorite female character, and Bob is my favorite male character.

I guess Dash. I also like Syndrome.

They’re all so awesome, how can you pick one?

My favourite non-super character is Edna. She is just hysterical. :smiley: Darling.
And if I narrowed it down, I suppose Violet would be my favourite. If you’re invisible, you can go anywhere! :smiley: Also the force-fields are pretty awesome.

All of the characters are amazing. I have a list of my top favorites, but there isn’t a single character that I do not like.

i just love following them!

Whose your favorite character sandycohen?

Here are my top 3

1. Violet
  2. Mirage
  3. Helen

Don’t like the male characters, do you? 8D :slight_smile: