Your favorite character?

I love Wall-E. He’s so cute!!

Eve for the win!

Thank you :smiley:

For me it’s a tie between WALL-E and M-O. :slight_smile: They’re both so cute!

By the Way, the Cockroach’s name is Hal apparently.

Ugh, do they have just AUTO?? I hate GO-4. He’s the only character I don’t like on that movie. But AUTO’s my favorite character, hands down… although I love each one of the characters for their own separate reasons.

I can’t vote in this one, guys. I love all the other characters, as well. I really do. :slight_smile:

HappyLighter, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Wall-E. I keep going back and forth between Wall-E and EVE, but she’s just so mean to him!!! And he loves her anyway. Wall-E is perfect.

I voted Wall.E. but it was so hard to decide who to vote for.
I voted for Wall.E. because he is just too adorable and I just love him. He’s a great character and I love how dedicated and naive he is. It just makes him so cute.
I also like Auto, his voice is so cool. I just love it when he talks because he has by far the best voice in the movie.
And I love M-O, he’s just too brilliant. I love how he is just obsessed with cleaning. He used to be my favourite character but I watched it a few days ago and decided Wall.E. was my favourite character. But knowing me I’ll probably go back to M-O. Lol! :stuck_out_tongue: x
And I love the cockroach too. I don’t know why I just think he’s great :stuck_out_tongue: x

The cockroach is Hal. :wink:

M-O! He’s just way too adorable.

WALL-E and M-O are the most adorable characters in this film.
“-WALL-E.
-M-O.
-M-Ooo?
-M-O.
-M-Ooo…”

But my favorite is WALL-E, not only for his cuteness, but also for his “human” hobbies and behaviour. It’s ironic that WALL-E is more humane than actual mankind.

My heart still belongs to Wall-E. He’s just the pure example of love and cuteness! If we could live immortally, i bet we could all become Wall-E’s pure example if we have 700 years of sentiment to truly understand it!

I actually like walle and eve. But I’m more partial to eve because I like the futuristic design (it’s been one of those things I’ve been trying to incorporate into my 3D works).

M-O was certainly my favorite on early viewings of the movie, every time he made an appearance I got excited because he was so entertaining. :smiley: WALL-E is so interesting, though…

M-O is my favourite character because he helps WALL-E at the end and keeps everything clean which is very important for me. I can relate to him because I have to have everything clean. :smiley: He is also a very interesting character. WALL-E is a very close second for me. He really is an amazing character. Very Loyal. I love it how WALL-E says “EVA”.

Haha yeah Mo is crazy awesome.

I guess EVE. But I like all of them! Especially EVE and Wall-E.

I guess Wall-e, but Hal comes close.

WALL-E is awesome.
And I love Animals and Insects so Hal is also one of my favorites.

Isn’t he the only one we see?