Your favorite character?

Wall - E :slight_smile:

I love Eve :stuck_out_tongue: She’s so pretty

Oh, I’d have to say WALL-E. I just found him so cute and adorable!

WALL-E! He’s so innocent and his love towards EVE is so sweet. I almost can’t watch the part between him and AUTO. M-O or Hal would probably be my second favorite characters.

WALL•E and EVE are now tied. But I’m not saying which one I voted for, cause I love 'em both.

I voted Wall*E, even though it’s tied between him and Eve. The cockroach’s name, by the way, is Hal.

Both Wall-e and Eve. I love this pairing.

Wall-e is SO.DARN.CUTE and i love Eve´s personality. She starts being a bit cold but at the middle of the movie she is so nice and sweet. Aaaaw.

Ristar, exactly!! They’re so perfect together. :smiley:

Hello,everyone! I’m new here. :wink:

It’s hard to tell, which one of these characters is my favourite one…Of course it’s Wall-e and Eve,but I don’t want to give my vote for them, because it would be not fair enough…It’s a story about Wall-e and Eve afterall. M-O and other robots and Captain are great as well…And I would vote for all of them,but…

But i have decided to vote for cockroach…(and he doesn’t have a vote at all) .He deserves a vote.Not only because he is Wall-e’s friend ,but the most important he helped to save Wall-e’s life in the end of movie.

Do you remember that moment,when the Axiom land in the end of movie and Eve was searching for Wall-e’s truck? Suddenly cockroach appeared(he noticed Axiom also).He jumped on Eve and after that on Wall-e.He saw,that his master was almost dead and he was trying to say something to Eve because he wanted Eve to pay attention on him(he understood,that Eve can’t find Wall-e’ truck) .And after that he turned his body and looked in that direction,there was Wall-e’s home.Like compass i’d say…And Eve looked at Wall-e and cockroach and she moved in that direction immedeately.

So it’s only because of cockroach Eve found Wall-e’s home so fast.And I think Andrew Stanton was trying to show us,that cockroach is not so useless,and he is really good Wall-e’s friend.That’s why he deserves a vote in my opinion.

Hello, HappyLighter! Welcome. :smiley:

Hands down WALL-E

I love Wall-E. He’s so cute!!

Eve for the win!

Thank you :smiley:

For me it’s a tie between WALL-E and M-O. :slight_smile: They’re both so cute!

By the Way, the Cockroach’s name is Hal apparently.

Ugh, do they have just AUTO?? I hate GO-4. He’s the only character I don’t like on that movie. But AUTO’s my favorite character, hands down… although I love each one of the characters for their own separate reasons.

I can’t vote in this one, guys. I love all the other characters, as well. I really do. :slight_smile:

HappyLighter, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Wall-E. I keep going back and forth between Wall-E and EVE, but she’s just so mean to him!!! And he loves her anyway. Wall-E is perfect.

I voted Wall.E. but it was so hard to decide who to vote for.
I voted for Wall.E. because he is just too adorable and I just love him. He’s a great character and I love how dedicated and naive he is. It just makes him so cute.
I also like Auto, his voice is so cool. I just love it when he talks because he has by far the best voice in the movie.
And I love M-O, he’s just too brilliant. I love how he is just obsessed with cleaning. He used to be my favourite character but I watched it a few days ago and decided Wall.E. was my favourite character. But knowing me I’ll probably go back to M-O. Lol! :stuck_out_tongue: x
And I love the cockroach too. I don’t know why I just think he’s great :stuck_out_tongue: x

The cockroach is Hal. :wink: