Your Friend the Rat fan commentary - 9.20.2008

All right. Here’s the stitch:

The main computer I used to commentate with you guys on has been repaired and restored to its original, working state. The situation is the same with my laptop, which I’m finally able to use again after, ohhh, five years or so. (Turns out that my laptop has a slot for a microphone plug, so I may be able to conduct commentary conversations on my laptop, as well.) Henceforth, I am now set and ready to do a Ratatouille commentary with you guys! Hopefully, nothing else comes up that hinders my joining in on the fun, but if it does then I’ll certainly give everyone a “heads up”.

– Mitch

That’s wicked, Mitch! I liked your voice in the previous practice commentary, have you heard mine? (It’s the one that sounds like a frog) :smiley:
We’ve done a whole lot of practice commentaries, but I think we’re putting off the magnum opus, here, the first-feature length commentary: Toy Story ! (and you thought we were gonna do Ratatouille without you, we haven’t even started the one we meant to do when you were away!)

Yay, that’s brilliant, Mitch! A Ratatouille commentary just wouldn’t be the same without you. :smiley:

Mitch - Really glad you’ve gotten your computer troubles sorted out and are able to participate in the Ratatouille commentary - lizardgirl is right, it wouldn’t have been the same without you! We had a few delays in even getting the Toy Story commentary done, but that’s all behind us so now we’re pretty much read to start recording the feature film commentaries. Hoorah!

You may want to post your feature film preferences (your top 5 movies you would want to do a commentary on) so we know who is going to be in which commentary, by using a preferences system. Peter talks about it here and you can see what the rest of us preferenced. I don’t think you can participate in the Toy Story commentary because the list is already finalised, so it would be best not to rank it in your top five at all. I really hope I do get to record the Ratatouille commentary with you - I ranked it as a ‘2’, so fingers crossed. =)

thedriveintheatre - Like a frog! Ha-ha! Come on, it’s not that bad. :stuck_out_tongue: