Your Most Anticipated Films of 2011

It seems that they are taking unused stories from the previous books that they could never quite manage into earlier movies. It’d be interesting if they based any of it off Benedictus’ Return to the Hundred Acre Wood. Probably not, but it would be cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

How could I forget that? Can’t wait for the return of Cap’n Jack!

I’m also looking forward to Happy Feet 2. I read an interview with Robin Williams last week that mentioned he’s already recorded his part as Ramone back in February.

“I know my size may be daunting, but don’t be afraid. I LOVE YOU!” :smiley:

Me and my brothers used to laugh so hard at this :smiley: Good times.

I’m excited for Winnie the Pooh, Cars 2… and the Muppets?? No way! I love the Muppets! I’ll definately have to see that. Yes!!!

EDIT: I just found this article on the Muppets, and it made me even MORE excited:

[screenrant.com/greatest-muppet-m ... rad-69639/](http://screenrant.com/greatest-muppet-movie-ever-made-pixar-disney-schrad-69639/)

I’m disappointed in you Hollywood. Besides Cars 2 I am not interested in a single film next year so far… Entertain Me!!!

Transformers 3, the Toy Story short in front of Cars 2, and of course Cars 2 itself, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II.

Pooh and Jack in the same year??? YEAH!!! :sunglasses:

I <3 Pooh Bear so much…:smiley:

And it’ll be interesting to see a Pirates film minus this stupid, overly done sub plot :unamused:

I almost forgot about the last Harry Potter movie, but I’m still not impressed all that much.

Harry Potter 8
Cars 2
Pirates Of The Carbieen 4
Mission Impossible 4

They’re making Happy Feet 2? The warning that plays on all my DVDs shows Happy Feet on fire if I pirate movies.

… I clearly haven’t been pirating enough movies. I better get on that :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wait until Cars 2 and even though I don’t want to see it Transformers:Dark of the Moon will probably be highly anticipated despite the fact will probably won’t even be that good. And I really want to see the new Winnie the Pooh :stuck_out_tongue: x

Ones I’ll for sure see in theaters:

*Cars 2
*Rio
*Rango
*Harry Potter 8
*Winnie the Pooh

Ones that I’ll AVOID at all costs:
*Smurfs

I can´t wait to see Cars 2 and Deathly Hallows 2 :smiley:

I managed to come up with a small list this time.

-The Illusionist
-Cowboys & Aliens
-Mission Impossible IV
-Super 8
-Arthur Christmas

But overall, still pretty disappointing.

I’m really only looking forward to Cars 2 and Winnie the Pooh.

I won’t lie. I hate the M:I series, but I sort of kind of want to see that just because it’s Brad Bird. :stuck_out_tongue:

Crappy list for me; they’re all animated, and most of them sequels!!

Kung Fu Panda 2
Cars 2
Winnie the Pooh
Brave
Anything Disney puts out

Have no shame! Before that movie comes out, I’m going to make myself sit through the first couple. Oh dear, it’s not my type of cinema at all.

The movies I’m looking forward to this year are mostly animated: THE NEW MUPPET MOVIE, Rio, Kung Fu Panda 2 Cars 2, Winnie the Pooh, and maybe the last POTC if it gets good reviews. When I saw the third in theaters, it was painfully dull.

Oh yes, POTC: On Stranger Tides!! I forgot that one. :blush:

Awww. I love the M:I films. Except the second. Most people I know absolutely despise the entire series and especially hate Tom Cruise.

To be honest I kinda want to be that ultimate cinema BAMF that I always seem to read about on sites and see every major release next year and a couple of the smaller ones. But I neither have the money or the patience.

So I’ll have to go with things like

Green Lantern: Natch
The Marvel Films: duh
Hugo Cabret: A Scorsese adaptation of an awesome book in 3D? Yes please!
TF 3: Masochistic completism
Immortals: New Tarsem film? How can I resist?
Sherlock Holmes 2: The first one was fun, I don’t care what anyone else says

I could really go on. But I don’t want to flood this thread. And those ones I did list are in no particular order and there a few that I haven’t that I want to see even more.

Oh, nearly forgot about that! I’m pretty excited for it as well.

I haven’t seen any of them yet because the premise doesn’t interest me. They might be entertaining for all I know, but I usually am not big on spy/action films.

Yes! Jason Segel + muppets = win win win.