Your Toy Story 3 Reviews

There, fixed, hopefully I shouldn’t get a warning.

While I don’t use the word, its about as tame as it gets. its barely a curse at all. Heck, at one point Buzz was supposed to say that word instead of “blast!” when he first sees his broken ship. Its in the story boarded version of the scene. he even mouths the word if you look closely. The B sound should have a different mouth shape.

Yeah, and that teething toy was supposed to say it as well. “Hell” is another one that they were going to use when it came to describing Sid’s room. But I guess they wanted to make it as family friendly as possible.

And I did not know that Buzz was supposed to say it, but it looks true.

Mm, I assumed it was against the rules to say it, but I may as well leave that one post edited now anyway.

Well, you won’t get in trouble, but I’ve been edited for using much weaker words.

Here’s a quick review. I’m not sure how the whole spoiler system works here so I just wrapped everything in spoiler tags as I’ve seen them in earlier posts.

Beginning
[spoil]From the very beginning after the Andy montage, it felt like a very surreal situation with only a few toys left. From there the movie kept going at a nice pace. It never felt like any parts were slowed down or dragged on for too long.[spoil]

Middle
[spoil]For a minute there I thought that they were going to make it so Woody got adapted to living with Bonnie when he first got there and then suddenly realize that he was on a mission to get back to Andy but I guess that would’ve taken up time. Plus Woody was really, really anxious to get back to Andy anyway so I don’t know what I was thinking. Lotso’s story was a bit sad but even back then he couldn’t be happy unless everyone around him was miserable. I don’t really feel sorry for him.[spoil]

End
[spoil]I didn’t except Lotso to turn on them at the dump but at the same time I kinda did. The scene was happening so fast that I couldn’t make a clear decision, plus he seemed to be genuinely concerned. Anyway, this is the first movie that actually had me thinking that the characters were going to die at the end.The scene just seemed so impossible for them. But I guess I was just caught up in the moment because I know better. After that everything else had me holding back tears. Even Andy’s mom tearing up had me tearing up. But I held them back (wasn’t easy).[spoil]

It was a great movie and a great ending to a series I grew up with. I’m not good with mushy good-byes so just know that I really, really liked the movie and all of that other stuff.

nice thank you fr sharing this!

wonderful !

Thanks for posting the great reviews.
I have enjoyed with your posts.
Glad to be here. :smiley:

my god we need mods