Your top animated shorts?

So what are your favourite animated shorts?

A few of mine, just off the top of my head (hope it’s okay to post Google Video or YouTube links (where I could find some)):

The Man Who Planted Trees - video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc … 49266053&q
(poor video quality (it’s too pink) but the best I can find - well worth buying the DVD as it’s a beautiful film and should be seen in its uncompressed and proper glory)

The Cat Came Back - youtube.com/watch?v=8wacMgB-gKs

The Village

The Sandman - youtube.com/watch?v=UjgHbRrnjhU

Note: I have all of these on DVD, I didn’t upload any of the above videoes and I’m only linking to them in the hope that others will like them and will subsequently purchase the DVDs too). :slight_smile:

You mean besides the Pixar ones? I’m not totally sure. The only ones I know of are the old Disney ones (and I mean old, like 50s 60s Disney ones) and the old Looney Tunes ones. And I like quite a few of them but I dont know if I can pick out any as absolute favorites.

I mean any short animated films, by anyone, anywhere. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m gonna have to go with lennonluvr9 on this one and say that, aside from Pixar shorts, I don’t think I could really list any. I don’t ever really watch any animated shorts.

I’m surprised. There’s some excellent stuf out there, including those that I listed.

Creature Comforts.