What Pixar character suits your personality?

(This is a different personality question. It’s not a “if you were a…” -type one.)
Being the Pixar fans that we are, surely you guys have pondered on which Pixar character suits you, and, more specifically, your personality type. What is yours? Don’t forget to include why :wink:

Mine is naturally Violet. Call me a guy version of Vi. I’m definitely not normal and if you met me, in 15 minutes, you’d know I’m terribly shy. I have the longing, like Violet, to be normal and more outgoing.

Well, I’m gonna say that I am much more like Remy.

I am stubborn, passions & dreams drive me, enthusiastic, love to try something new, obsessive, and maybe I just love food. :slight_smile:

I think this question has been asked before, but it was a very, very long time ago and it’s a fun and interesting question to answer.

Not that I know what the answer would be for me, of course. :laughing: Most people on here might assume it would be Randall, but I’m nothing like him. Aside from, perhaps, the short temper but that’s only very occassional in my case. I think in his case, we see the short temper he has in a bad situation, and he’s clearly unhappy, so perhaps if I were in his situation I would act more like him. And, likewise, if he were happier perhaps he’d lose some of that short-tempered spark.

Anyway, aside from all that, I’m still not much like him. So, I don’t really know what Pixar character suits me…Maybe Woody? He seems like the organised type and likes to be in charge, plus there’s the jealousy, all of which I can identify with.

I’d have to say that I see myself as a mix.

I am forgetful as Dory (ok not that forgetful). I do remember things that I forget, but at the last minute. The other day for example, I was going to look up something on youtube and the minute I hit “new tab” I forgot what I was going to look up (I remembered about 5 minutes later). A few times I was going to do someone a favor and the minute I leave the room to do what they asked I forget… AGAIN…then I remember a few minutes later. Maybe I’m not paying much attention when someone tells me something. :blush:

The other side of me would be Jessie. I don’t think there is much explaining that is needed for that. I am literally a real life version of her. I even hate dark, cramped spaces like she does and I react the same way she does when confined or upset. The only thing different about me and her is I have dark red/brown hair and brown eyes. XD

Very interesting topic…I’d have to say I’m most like Alfredo Linguini. A tall, lanky, clumsy, bumbling guy that doesn’t have many talents, or much luck in the grand scheme of things. He also has some hints of shyness that I picked up on throughout the movie, which is KINDA like me, but I’m just about 400 times shyer.

I hope I spelled “shyer” right there, haha. Firefox isn’t underlining it so I guess I’m in the clear.

Well i took a quiz on facebook and they paired me up with Lightning Mcqueen so im going to have to assume, thats my match!

Ooh! This is tough!
I’m probably most like WALL-E, because he tries to be kind all the time and although he tries hard he sometimes fails miserably. I’m also like him around EVE when I’m with girls. :slight_smile:

I’m most like Doc Hudson!!! I’m like the youthful, female version of him!!! XD I guess one of the only things that sets us apart is that I’m more hyper. But that’s probably because of our major age difference. I’m a teenager, and he’s a “crazy old grandpa.” XD But we are both stubborn, intellegent, have short tempers, are secretive, kinda distant . . . it just goes on! Maybe this is a reason I find myself so attracted to the ex-racer. <3

I’m also a little like Dory, for I can forget things easily when they aren’t school or Cars related. XD

I am Marlin. I am a big worrywart, I will fuss about “what if…” this or that goes wrong, I tend to expect the worst outcome from any given situation. But, like Marlin, when I’m put in a situation where I have to cope with something, I find out that I actually can step up and handle it, much to my own surprise.

Hmmmm…

I’d say I’m partly Linguini because I’m very clumsy, extremly shy. I’m like Rex because I don’t like confrontations and an inferiority complex. I’m like Buzz because I have a good sense of justice and when given a task I will complete it. And I’m like Wall-E because I’m overly nice and I love to investigate

I’ve got Randall’s Irish temper and determination, but I totally lack his mechanical and engineering skills, and I’m more luke-warm when it comes to competition, something he was obsessed with. I’m also far less concerned about how others see me, so that drive to be noticed, to be recognized and accepted is not as intense as Randall’s.
Like Remy, I’m a bit of a “wild card”, someone who tends to do things a bit differently, rather than stick with the status quo and do things a certain way simply “because that’s how they’ve always been done”.
I can also relate to Sheri Flint, the no-nonsense Scare Instructor in Monsters, Inc., in that I don’t have much patience with incompetent people.

I’ve got a bit of a redneck streak, like Mater, and most people who hear me talk probably wonder if I’m related to Larry the Cable Guy or at least Jeff Foxworthy!

Those four are probably the only Pixar characters who I can relate to and find similarities in myself.

pitbulllady

I took a quiz on facebook, and I ended up as Jessie. But in actuality, I think I am most like Violet. I was shy at first and I am pretty reserved, but I love my family. And when I had a chace to shine, I did.

When I took a quiz about it, I got Wall-E. Although personally, I think that might be a tad bit off.

I’ve always thought of myself a bit like Buzz Lightyear, if he were an introvert :laughing:

I have the same blind enthusiasm and optimism for whatever i’m doing at the time. I remain very loyal like Buzz often does, and when faced with the painful truth that life sometimes offers I tend to find myself a place to ponder by myself or “give up” on everything at that particular time after dressing up as a lady and going to a tea party.

But I do think I like to prove that I can fly when others seem to think otherwise, even if all i’m doing is falling with style. It’s the smaller parts of my personality that make me think of Buzz Lightyear. So he’ll have to be my answer.

I’ve gotta say, Im alot like Woody. I like to be in charge anf for people to respect me. But I also get very upset if i feel like im being replcaed in someones eyes. But I still do my best to save the day in the end, no matter what the risks.

Yeah, as well as a few others here, I’ve taken the FB quiz on it too, and I got Wall-E lol surprise surprise

However I’m not as quiet nor lonely as he is, actually, i seem to be more like Syndrome, but not in like a horrible way even though Syndrome is cool, but like we’re both misunderstood in our own ways, and we have a lot of ideas that tend to go to waste :stuck_out_tongue: of course his ideas are of mostly inventions and weaponry, as mine are of stories, which I can never find myself writing down or refining. the only not-so-unhorrible one is that we’re both drawn to power, like he’s drawn to i guess volcanoes? lol or maybe his weapons or his inventions or maybe even being the supers’ successor, and like me, i’m very competitive even though i try to control that, unlike Syndrome who went off killing the supers o_o, but you know Dwight Schrute? and how he craves authority? I’m like that except with talent rather than authority, which maybe like Syndrome, we don’t care much for? I mean cuz he never seemed to be too interested in authority, but rather power.
Now of course i sound like im evil or something saying like im like syndrome :stuck_out_tongue: but i still try my best to be nice like Wall-E :slight_smile:

Insecure and trying to be strong- like Violet.
Sometimes can be giddy and hyper but later just have to reveal the sadness I’m trying to cover up- like Jessie.
Sometimes light-hearted and a kid at heart, can be forgetful without meaning to- like Dory.
Curious and seeing things differently sometimes, as well as playful but sometimes lonely- like WALL-E.
Determined, dreaming big, a little strange, and sometimes a little obsessed but I prefer the term passionate- like Remy.
Currently feeling like work never ends- like M-O.

I’m a mix of personalities. Which makes me like Jack-Jack! :laughing: (Ok technically he has a mix of powers but powers represent personalities)

Remy. no question.

I guess that’s why i love Ratatouille so much. well, it’s not like i love it like i LOVE other movies, but i feel this weird connection w/ it. like it was made for me or something.
anyway, I think I connect with Remy because we are both extremely passionate about what we love, and we keep experimenting and trying new things to explore our passions. Haven’t met any tall, klutzy, shy guys yet, but ya never know! :slight_smile:
oh and my passion, music.

I’ve gotten a lot of people comparing me to a WALL-E. A geek and a hopeless romantic. I’ve also gotten some EVE comparisons because I get annoyed by routine changes and can be stubborn. So, does that make me their robot child? bricked

I’d say I relate the most to Remy and Russell.

For Remy, I really love to do things differently, and I’m not AS worried about other peoples’ opinions of me. I’m secure with my unique personality, but it does tend to get me ostracized pretty often. I’m very different, and I like to make it apparent, but I also need my friends. I get lonely very easily, and get caught in bad moods from time to time.

For Russell, I’m very determined about what I love to do, and I’m pretty dang obnoxious if I do say so myself. :stuck_out_tongue: I love very different things, and I’m not afraid to show it, but I try to showoff and beg for attention a lot, which can bug people pretty easily. I’m also a bit of a whiner about some things. Also, like Russell, [spoil]I’ve got some issues with my dad, but they’re not as bad as they used to be. My parents are still together, and there’s not really any chance of them leaving eachother, but my dad is a bit of a slob and isn’t too interested in our family. He’s also away on business a lot. I’ve never had the best relationship with my dad, which is probably one reason I like Carl so much, he’s such a great father figure for Russell, and I really want something like that in my life. Of course, this is getting a bit sappy, but I really fall for movies with characters like Carl, (Silver in Treasure Planet is another example, he’s a great character)[/spoil]

I had Violet’s personality to a T when I was younger. What ever inner strength I had I buried deep down. I preferred to be ignored, but often felt left out. I grew out of it, of course, but it took a long time. I still have a hard time looking people in the eyes though :confused:

Nowadays I feel I’m a odd mix of Colette and Dory. Determined, strong-willed, and opinionated, but I can’t keep a friggin’ thought in my head. I can forget what I’m talking about mid sentence and tend to wander off on long winded tangents. I’m also easily distracted. (Did I mention I should be writing my thesis right now?) :blush: