Who else has Pixar Ornaments on their Christmas Tree?

I hope this is not in the wrong place, but it does relate to Pixar features…

Who else has Pixar Christmas Ornaments on their tree? :smiley: I have several of the Hallmark ones, including a Monsters Inc one with Sulley, Mike & Boo, the Ratatouille one with Remy reading “Anyone Can Cook,” a Nemo one with Marlin, Dory & Crush, another Nemo one with Marlin, Dory, and the school of Moonfish, the Cars set that is McQueen & Sally, and the “mini” Cars set that is Luigi & Guido. Surprisingly, I don’t have any Toy Story ones.

Hallmark seriously owes us an “Up” Christmas ornament.

I have a Mr. Potato Head ornament

I have one with Woody on it that say something like “Baby’s first christmas”

I do! We have a mini artificial tree in our house, and the whole thing is Disney decorated. There is only one Pixar ornament though, one of Buzz that we got from a Cereal box! I remember having a Jessie one when I was younger.

Not Pixar related, but some years ago i cut some pictures of Lumière and Cogsworth (Beauty and ther beast) from a McDonald´s box and put them in the Christmas Tree :laughing:

I like that Ristar! I should do that with some Pixar characters lol.

I don’t have one, but I wish I did.

I don’t think I ever had any Pixar ornaments in my childhood, but if I did it could only have been Toy Story. I do know that a lot of them were of Mickey Mouse and Disney.

I have a ornament with Lotso, Twitch, and Chunk, a ornament with the claw machine, a ornament with Buzz and Woody sitting on a glass ball, and a ornament of the Luxo lamp all decorated for Christmas. :smiley:

Luxo Lamp ornament, why didn’t I think of that? I…need!

We have one Cars ornament. We used to have lot of Disney ones.

If I could tie a string to one of my cars or Incredibles toys, I could use it as an ornament.

Also, we have a ornament with Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Mr. Potato Head is wearing a Goofy hat, and Mrs. Potato Head is wearing Minnie Mouse ears and holding Mickey balloons.

On my personal bedroom 2 foot tall tree, I have a little Jack-Jack my friend busted off a jiggly pen for me. :laughing:

I think if I did that with all my small plastic Pixar toys, I’d run out of room. :laughing:

I don’t have any decorations with Pixar characters, but I have a Luxo ball ornament I made last year.

Coool you made it? You should totally post a picture.

OK, I know that I’m bumping this thread for no reason, but I just remembered that I also have an ornament of Remy with Gusteau’s cookbook, which has an readable recipe for Ratatouille inside.

That’s so cool! Have you a picture of it?

Unfortunately, no, but once Christmas rolls around again, I’ll post a picture of it and all my other Pixar ornaments.