Pixar Planet

Up Critical Reviews

Talk about Pixar's Up here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby IncredigirlVirginia » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 pm

He likes Toy Story 3 and Finding Nemo the best? Wow, now I like him even less. Yes, he is entitled to his opinion, but I'm also entitled to the opinion that he's an idiot :D
No more let life divide what death can join together.
IncredigirlVirginia
Super Hero

Postby Cal » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 pm

IncredigirlVirginia wrote:He likes Toy Story 3 and Finding Nemo the best? Wow, now I like him even less. Yes, he is entitled to his opinion, but I'm also entitled to the opinion that he's an idiot :D

What's wrong with Toy Story 3/Finding Nemo?
Eh, I don't think those were lincoln logs.
Cal
Ant

Postby IncredigirlVirginia » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Nothing, I just don't see how THOSE could be the best Pixar films in his eyes. The original Toy Story was better than both of those.
No more let life divide what death can join together.
IncredigirlVirginia
Super Hero

Postby ellie-jessie-eve » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Cal wrote:He's just a little late to the party, but Confused Matthew, infamous for his controversial opinions on well received movies (he's done the Incredibles before), has done a review on Up (contains mild language... I think)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr6RgTQyzZA.

I watched that whole thing. I thought that they were really annoying. What I disagreed with the most was how they were saying that children wouldn't understand and would dislike the movie. I know so many children who adore this movie! I don't know, I just felt that they were talking down to children, children are more aware of things then they are giving them credit for.
ellie-jessie-eve
Pixar Planet Moderator

Re: Up Critical Reviews

Postby JerrellWainwright » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:13 am

Very good cartoon. And how done! first come up with a script in the second draw heroes in the third make a cartoon!starburst slot free play
JerrellWainwright

Postby theabernice » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:27 am

Usually a game that is rarely played by many people, it has several advantages compared to the one that is played often or a lot. The most widely played game is usually chosen because it’s easy. If the game is easy, then this will give you ease in playing. If you can play with a busy game, then this will make it easier and possible to be able to get what is wisely considered later. Now if you try against the current, then this will make it very easy and allow you to win big.

tangkasnet
bola tangkasnet
tangkas asia
tangkasnet
tangkas gold
bola tangkasnet
tangkas asia
tangkasnet
tangkas gold
bola tangkasnet
tangkas asia
tangkasnet
tangkas gold
bola tangkasnet
tangkas asia
theabernice
Garbage Boy

Postby sani » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:43 am

If previously agen judi sbobet88 playing online judi sbobet88 soccer gambling sbobet88 can only be serverbola sbobet88 done at the airport only serverbola sbobet88, now you can play sbobet88 indonesia soccer bets sbobet88 indonesia using a mobile phone agen judi sbobet88. In addition to sbobet88 the many reliable agents we can find serverbola sbobet88, various online soccer gambling serverbola sbobet88 games also have many variations of sbobet88 indonesia bets to choose from. Well, this time we will discuss sbobet88 indonesia betting football gambling that promises a lot of wins in agen judi sbobet88 gambling, namely Handicraft Gambling. In this game agen judi sbobet88 you only need to choose the key team to win the bet.
sani
Toy Collector

Previous

Return to Up