Pixar Planet

MidgardDragon's WALL-E Videos [New:I Want to Hold Your Hand]

Archives of the Fandom

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby M-O » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Both videos were great, but please do a Music Video on a movie that you have purchased or it's trailer next time . :wink: I agree with Remy14 "it only takes one person to say no".
M-O
Garbage Boy

Postby MidgardDragon » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 pm

M-O wrote:Both videos were great, but please do a Music Video on a movie that you have purchased or it's trailer next time . :wink: I agree with Remy14 "it only takes one person to say no".

Out of curiosity, have you two gone through every fan video thread on here saying this? Because I can name at least three different vids posted in this forum that use footage that is absolutely not available in trailers.

Now, once again, can we *please* not make this a thread about piracy? I'll magically go into the future and purchase the film that I've already seen 5 times in theaters earlier than is physically possible next time, I swear. *grumbles*
MidgardDragon
Mutant Toy

Postby Remy14 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 pm

No... this is the first topic. :lol:

I really don't look in here all that often. I just saw a new post and though I'd check it out.
Remy14
Toy Collector

Postby MidgardDragon » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Well, as I commented back to your YouTube reply, I appreciate you dropping it. I feel I am singled out for this because I'm honest, whereas others who do the same thing simply never comment about it or outright lie (yeah, I'm sure they all got the full ending of the movie from a trailer lol) and no one says anything. I hope we can all be friends, but I'd really appreciate it if the comments in here (negative or positive, I can take constructive criticism) were on the vids themselves. :)
MidgardDragon
Mutant Toy

Postby Remy14 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Agreed. Thanks for the reply and the subscription. I haven't any videos yet, but I'll be making some soon.
Remy14
Toy Collector

Postby Le_chocolat » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:37 pm

AWESOME videos, MD. I really loved your Down to Earth ones. And your I Want To Hold Your Hand one was adorable. Nice use of resources. :wink:
Le_chocolat
Mutant Toy

Previous

Return to Fandom Archives