Pixar Planet

New issue?

The official forum of Pixar Planet's Peach Magazine, the first and only Pixar publication.

Moderator: Pixar Planet Moderators

New issue?

Postby pixarfan9099 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Is there going to be another issue? Because the last issue came out in December and it's almost July now. Phileas? Anyone care to explain?
Visit my Pixar blog: http://yetanotherpixarblog.blogspot.com/ I'm a Pixarteer Emeritus Read Monsters, Inc. 2
pixarfan9099
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby IncredigirlVirginia » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:05 pm

I think they only do a new one when there's big news, but I don't at all understand the whole thing, so I wouldn't know.
No more let life divide what death can join together.
IncredigirlVirginia
Super Hero

Postby Al-Bob » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:16 pm

There was a push to get one out before the release of TS3 but that didn't pull through...at the moment we believe there is a new episode ready...it just needs to be finished and published.

If you have any questions about subitting or helping release Peach magazine or would just like to know from the editors mouth please PM Phileas...
Al-Bob
Master Scarer

Postby love70ways » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 am

Yes, it was a little tough to get an issue out before TS3, but we did try very hard! I know many articles were submitted, so an issue should be out soon.

I really hope it will be published in the near future; I can't wait to see it!
love70ways
AXIOM Crewmember

Re: peach

Postby Snake&Robot » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:17 am

fentorydekson1 wrote:The botanical name Prunes Persian peach native, suggested to the Persians, but they actually originated in China peach Where have you been growing since the beginning of Chinese culture. Far back as the 10th century BC peach paper was mentioned in Chinese kings and emperors had the very popular fruit. Recent history of the cultivation of peaches in China, 1100 BC, dating back a number of widely cited in the original manuscript has been reviewed
What?
Snake&Robot
Garbage Boy

Return to Peach Magazine