Pixar Planet

The Brave Little Toaster series

Are you a fan of the mother company? If so, then this is the place to talk about everything else going on inside the wonderful world of Disney.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

The Brave Little Toaster series

Postby Wittgenstein » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Who loves these movies? I think they're awesome. Love all three of them, even the seemingly hated Mars one. Love the music and the characters too.
Wittgenstein

Re: The Brave Little Toaster series

Postby The Star Swordsman » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm

I honestly have never seen these movie, even as a kid. I wanted to though. I thought it looked cool and the characters looked uniquely awesome.
The Star Swordsman
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:28 am

And I have never seen them, either...but maybe I will stream or rent someday.
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby PixarDude » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:01 am

I personally have seen all three of these films. They were very enjoyable but tbh, would never have found out about them if it wasn't for The Pixar Story. Anyways, they are good films and I would recommend them.
"To Infinity and Beyond!"- Buzz Lightyear
"Never tell me the odds!"- Han Solo
PixarDude
Garbage Boy

Postby Leirin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:10 pm

I've never seen the sequels, but I enjoy the first movie! It's got a certain campy-yet-surprisingly-dark-and-heartfelt tone to it that seems to uniquely exist in the 80s for animation, it's hard to describe. :) I love the characters.

Was anyone else upset as a kid by the scene where the rose wilts because he wasn't paying attention to it, though?? That always stands out in my mind for some reason... :-(
"Is it all gonna be this interactive?"
Leirin
Piston Cup Champion

Postby PixarDude » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:07 am

Leirin wrote:I've never seen the sequels, but I enjoy the first movie! It's got a certain campy-yet-surprisingly-dark-and-heartfelt tone to it that seems to uniquely exist in the 80s for animation, it's hard to describe. :) I love the characters.

Was anyone else upset as a kid by the scene where the rose wilts because he wasn't paying attention to it, though?? That always stands out in my mind for some reason... :-(

I don't remember that scene. Then again I haven't the film in a couple years. I remember the main plot and some of the scenes like the imaginary scene between Blanky and their master and the scene where they taken to the junkman's (who's voiced by Joe Ranft) place. The one scene I clearly remember though is that clown scene. That scene used to scare the crap outta me....
"To Infinity and Beyond!"- Buzz Lightyear
"Never tell me the odds!"- Han Solo
PixarDude
Garbage Boy

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Why is it that I'm only seeing its sequels on Netflix but not the original? Give me a break!
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby peterrobinson » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:05 am

These are excellent movies for kids and they should not miss them.In preschools such as of Huntington Child Care these movies are shown to kids in their fun time, so as to increase their understanding and thinking power.
peterrobinson

Postby lexxaus » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:38 am

My daughter loves it and fr me is normal
lexxaus

Return to Other Disney