Pixar Planet

What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

Introduce yourself and get to know the members of Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: What's on your mind? (Status Updates)

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:15 pm

To bump up this thread again, I just wanna say, that PixarFanGirlForever turned out to be too long of a username for me, so now I am 4ever-a-Pixar-girl over on Twitter, DeviantArt, and YouTube...also, on Game Center.

The only other thing I have on mind right now is the very excitement for Coco, and my counting down to The Incredibles 2.
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby Witch_of_Night » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:02 pm

Last week was certainly not a great week for me. I went to see the doctor last week on Monday because I had a cold and headache and, well, the doctor mentioned I looked awfully pale and advised me to let another doctor take a blood sample, which I did.
Fast forward to a few hours later: my father sent me a message, telling me that Grandma died :cry:
Now fast forward to evening: I got a call from the doctor about my blood and she told me the values were really bad - like, it was a miracle I was still walking around. So, I had to get to the hospital immediately, where I spent the last one and a half week,only been released a few hours ago. They couldn't find an explanation as to why I had so little blood, but they discovered I had deficiency of iron, vitamin B12 and folate. Now I have to take medications. But I guess I can live with it, I'm just glad to be out of the hospital.

And as for my grandmother's death: she had cancer, which the doctors had only found this summer, though she had already looked weak two years ago (the last time I saw her). Her funeral will be held on October 6th but only her siblings and children will attend, not the grandchildren. My father did promise, however, that we will go to the place where er ashes will be scattered as soon as my brother comes back from his work in Austria. I'm really sad Grandma's gone now; she was such a sweet woman :cry:
Witch_of_Night
Toy Collector

Postby evspixarfan2012 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:23 pm

I still do pop up here on the forums every now and then, but because there's hardly any discussion here I mainly just go in to read through certain threads...from beginning to end.
evspixarfan2012
Master Scarer

Postby sally&Stickers » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:12 pm

according to the home page, there's 77 people online... me and 76 guests

so apparently this site isn't TOTALLY abandoned.. just no one's logged in
ImageImage
Im a Pixarteer!
"Don't fear failure, fear not having the chance! You have the chance!" ~ Sally, Cars 3
sally&Stickers
Mutant Toy

Postby Animatess » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:25 am

Popping in.

I occasionally come here because I save fanfiction in my drafts, but I haven't posted in forever.
Formerly Villainess.
Animatess
Ant

Postby PriyaSahu » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:24 am

Study Advance Electrical Design Engineering with best faculties.Training under industrial experts.
PriyaSahu

Postby Strauss » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:53 am

I'm preparing for my final exams I don't know how to finish this final year in the university.. I'm given a lot of essays and such stuff . I was told to check here maybe these guys will help me tough.. I'm not sure.
Strauss
Ant

Postby lizmcconel » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:16 pm

Leirin wrote:Cleaning my room today and catching up on TV shows. I finished The Monkees last night! Sad that there won't be any more episodes :-(

If you want to make more free time, Dr. Shine can do all cleaning work.
lizmcconel
Ant

Postby Sanku3211 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:25 am

Great Information was very useful for me ...
Sanku3211

Previous

Return to Members, Inc.