3000 Members

I don’t really know anybody who likes Pixar or films in general so I probably can’t tell anyone to join.

Literally everyone around me is into films (that’s our field of work), and a lot of them love Pixar.

But what they aren’t into is forums. I wasn’t either, to be honest, until I joined this one.

I alway’s liked forums.

I usually never stick around when it comes to forums, but this one was special. I just had to stay. Now, this is the only forum I post in.

I know the first site I joined had one.

this has been the only forum that i’ve kept active in for a consistent time, and is almost the longest forum i’ve ever been in for such that time.

Agreed somethingguy. Same here.

I’ve bee on a few other forums, but this is the one I’ve been on the longest.

Same here EJE. In fact, this is the only forum i practically post on now, in addition to one of the incredibly few I visit.

Same here! The only forum I go to now is PP.

This is the only forum that I go on daily now. I know that I was on some game forum for three years until I left back in June.

I used to post fairly often on Wall-E forums, and I have an account on a traditional animation fan site, but this is the only place I have activity worth speaking of.

I still go to other fourms from time to time.

I just can’t seem to become addicted to any other forums.

If you like Kingdom Hearts, KHvids.net is pretty good.

I’ve never played it. o_0 I know, I’m the worst Disney fan ever.

It’a a fun game. Hope they make Kingdom Hearts 3 soon.

Hey guys, let’s not get off topic. Thank you.

There’s over 3500 members now. :open_mouth:

Sadly, most of those are spambots! :frowning: If you look at the last pages of the memberlist, there’s page after page of them. :c

little chef