3000 Members

i’ve been a youtube member for 2 years. Been quite hilarious with my comments!

Whoa, we hit 3,000 members? That’s awesome! I actually remember way back when, when the site hit the 1,000 member mark. I believe I was yet a lurker back in the day. :wink:

little chef

Were close to 3100 now.

I wonder what our average daily member growth is.

Good question, posted that yesterday and so far no new members.

Has anyone convinced another person to join PP?

I have.

I convinced my sister, but she only posted like 8 times. And a close friend of mine almost did.

Yes, 3 people. Although one had to do with the other person joining because of me, I did not tell him to. Does that make sense? 8D

I dont try to convince people to join. If they do, then they do. If they don’t, oh well.

Actually, I think that person joined to impress me.

Did anyone convinve YOU!?

No. I found Pixar Planet myself and joined because I love Pixar and wanted to.

I would tell people about it, but i would only go as far as suggesting it to them. It is their choice whether or not they want to join.

I agree.

I don’t really know anybody who likes Pixar or films in general so I probably can’t tell anyone to join.

Literally everyone around me is into films (that’s our field of work), and a lot of them love Pixar.

But what they aren’t into is forums. I wasn’t either, to be honest, until I joined this one.

I alway’s liked forums.

I usually never stick around when it comes to forums, but this one was special. I just had to stay. Now, this is the only forum I post in.

I know the first site I joined had one.