3000 Members

9000!?! We’d have to do an international campaign! 8D

Quick! Get Fox News, They need to see this site!

And ABC and CBN and Cartoon Network and Disney Even!

OMGosh, I’m late to this party! But I’m so proud of Pixar Planet, look how it’s grown! Who is the lucky 3000th member? When they were signing up, they had no idea that they’d be a landmark member!

I think it was Beanoz4, who hasn’t posted yet.

What? 9000! There’s no way that can be right! (or realistic for that matter) :wink: But no, I’m just looking forward to 4000, and we’ll grow each and every year.

I agree.

All I want to say is that it’s so amazing watching this site grow from just about 20 members to 3000. It makes me proud to be a part of Pixar Planet.

Oh my wow, 20 members? You truly are a Veteran!

He’s a Pilgram.

he’s a GOD!!!

My god has it really been close to 5 years since I joined?? This place grew quite a bit in that time! Congratulations to whoever should get the credit!

You joined Sept 1st, 2006, it has been 5 years.

It’s amazing to watch PP grow into the community it is today, from back when we first started.

What was it like then?

From what I heard, a lot smaller!

A lot smaller, but these guys loved to talk about Pixar. In fact, most of the discussions were in the Pixar releated boards. In addition, these guys were fans of the previous Pixar movies.

I see. Like you been a Pixar Planet member for 5 years, I been a Youtube member for 5 years now.

Oh I’ve been a youtube user for about 5 years running too! :smiley:

When did you join?