An Incredibles Prequel?

If Pixar eventually decides to make an Incredibles 2 it will most likely take place after the battle with the underminer( considering the underminer was already made into a videogame), but I’m curious does anyone have any ideas for a prequel to the movie? :slight_smile:

Well, the ideas of a prequel to TI are endless.

For example, we could do Bob or Helen’s childhood, and the events leading up to Bob’s proposal.

Or maybe the challenge of raising a Super Kid, and how Violet discovered her powers.

Just two ideas. I would love to hear yours.

I like those ideas. My thoughts were very similar to yours, I think that the prequel should be about the beginning of Bob anf Helen’s relationship leading up to when Violet was born and possibly how she discovered her powers and the challenges of raising a superhero kid. :slight_smile: Another idea is that the movie is focused on Violets life before the movie and the challenges she faced when she had to move from place to place. Thats all I can think of right now if I have any other ideas I’ll tell you :smiley: .

Well, you got some great ideas there.

Thanks, you too. :-D)

They could always have a nice prequel with Gazerbeam’s story, though the fact that we know his outcome means it’d end pretty depressingly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I would love to know about Gazerbeams story but you’re right the ending would be very sad, unfortunatly. :frowning:

I agree with what’s already been said, seeing the start of Bob and Helen’s relationship, “the goold old days” Bob talked about, and Violet’s early childhood would be very interesting.

I’d love to see a prequel to The Incredibles!

I think it would be interesting to see. I still prefer a sequel over a prequel, but if a prequel does get made, I woul be very, very excited for it.

Please don’t call me a “Troll” or anything but I DO NOT think TI has ANY potential AT ALL!!! :open_mouth:

You’re not a troll. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Potential for a prequel or a sequel?

I like the Helen/Bob idea, not nuts about the Violet one. However, I would definatley shoot for a sequel with Helen/Bob flash backs.

Hmm, I respect your opinion. And don’t worry, I don’t thikn you’re a troll :wink: . But i you don’t mind me asking, why do you think that?

Yes I would prefer a Bob/Helen prequel over a Violet one too.

Yeah. I’m not really big on Violet(I do still love her), and a movie all about Violet would bore me to tears.

It would actually make more sense if the prequel was about Bob and helen because they are the main characters in the movie.

And a Violet movie would likely only do that well with young girls. I suppose any prequel would turn into some sort of chick-flick, though…sequel sounds nice.

Yeah I remember that when I saw the movie I wished that there was a little more of Bob/Helen in their glory days and I think that it would be the best story option for Pixar if they wanted to do a prequel more than a sequel.

Yes!! The beginning should have been longer, or at least have a Glory Days short attached. I always wanted more of them, and less…everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like their orignal costumes, so I’d be happy to see a prequel of them sporting those nice super suits.