Armond White - worst critic EVER!

He can’t even be called a “critic”, more like a TROLL. How’s life under that bridge, White?

Hey, don’t sweat it ,though, critics are just critics. They get paid to do this stuff. In the end the only opinion that really matters is YOURS.

I see no point in listening to them.

I suggest we hunt Armond White down and tie him up and force him to watch The Adventures of Pluto Nash. Who’s with me?

This summer… White is the new Hack! :slight_smile:

BEST POST EVER. :laughing:

Buzzandwoodyforever, why should we make him watch it? So he can find the way it’s better than Toy Story 3?

Hey everyone, look on the bright side! If Armond White gives good reviews to bad movies and bad reviews to good movies, then the fact that he gave TS3 a bad review just supports the fact that it was a good movie! You see what I’m saying? I would actually be more concerned if he gave it a good review, because that would mean that it’s bad!

Ding, thats a very clever thought! It kind of made me feel better about the whole bad review thing, but I still hate Armond White very much. :laughing:

Geez he’s such a downer!!! Anyway, I signed the petition.

Hahahaha movie criticts, that’s why I rip out the reivew from the paper.
I remember a Beyond The Trailer compaired a normal woman (Grace Randolph) and a Movie Critic, Grace said the movie of 2008 was the dark knight was the best and the movie reivewer said it was The Reader, I mean really.

I’m just going to copy and paste the post I wrote in the other thread about this.

I don’t know what all the fuss is about, personally…I mean, surely those who know about him know that he’s a troll, and those who don’t obviously don’t care enough about movie reviews to know the difference anyway? I mean, it’s irritating that he gave Toy Story 3 a rotten review, but he hasn’t been the only one so far. And it’s not like someone’s going to go on Rotten Tomatoes to see whether or not Toy Story 3 is good, looks at 98% or whatever and goes, ‘oh my goodness! It’s not 100%! I’m not going to see THAT film!’

Plus there’s the fact that the ‘tomatometer’ is fundamentally flawed anyway…So yeah, the guy is very irritating, but it just seems like a lot of fuss about nothing in my opinion.

Basically, I’m with Ding on this one.

Agreed, I think Ding put it perfectly. I don’t know, Armond just makes me laugh, he’s so predictable.

Eh… I don’t know. I guess we could just… I don’t know. I need to start thinking before I post my hair-brain schemes.

The only good critic out there is Leonard Maltin, so everything this guy says is irrelevant. He sucks, I signed the petition, and now I’m done talking about him.

Here’s another (language warning). lol
somethingawful.com/d/awful-l … -white.php

Thanks for the CHUD link, dinoco. Some good advice there. Don’t feed the troll! Better yet, feed the Pixarians by watching the film as many times as you can! Let’s put this hack reviewer out of business! xD

I think he was high when he wrote that review. It’s illogical, rambly, and none of the complaints seem relevant.

I see what you mean. According to Armondn White…

Milk< Norbit
Everysingle Harry Potter < I know pronounce you Chuck and Larry
Every single Pixar movie < The Nanny Diaries
Sweeney Todd < Tyler Perry’s Why Did I get Married?

??? Really? Norbit?

I meant all the complaints :blush: And yes, ellie-jessie-eve, those are all stupid opinions. I really think this guy is the anti-Christ.

I think you meant relevant. irrelevant is the opposite.

(sorry, nitpick)

You’re right, Kyle. I got confused. I went back and made a re-post, but I think I should just edit it.