Badger's other art

Thanks, Leirin! It does make me smile to see your comments on my art every time. :smiley:

Ori colours!

Banjo-Kazooie in freefall, again inspired by a scene from How To Train Your Dragon! Gift of The Night Fury, to be precise. Something about this film and that game really goes well together and I really don’t know why.

Paper-art style Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong!

And here’s Ori in 3D.

Made in Sculptris, a really nifty little programme!

Last and least, here’s some doodles of a cartoony vulture.

Gosh Badger! Whenever I come in here I’m astounded by how far you always manage to broaden your horizons. I had no idea you could work 3-D programs! I am greatly impressed. You have such a knack for animals, birds especially. They always looks so smooth and natural how you draw them. It’s inspiring :smiley:

Aww, thanks! Yeah, I really like drawing birds. They’ve got such unusual bodies and colours and such! I especially like peacocks, because they have a teeny tiny head and such a big fat neck. :stuck_out_tongue: I should draw 'em sometimes!

Here’s a lineless drawing of Toothless I made a while ago.

Lineless is quite cool, I’m experimenting with it lately~

But here’s a regular ol’ dragon I drew with a mouse.

Both are made in Photoshop. Just shows what that programme is capable of, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I love how neat the lineless Toothless is; I enjoy lineless art and I’m crap at producing it myself XD I love the choice of colors for the dragon and how it looks like he’s poking out of the haze. :smiley:

Aww, thanks! :smiley:

Hmm… I haven’t drawn a lot lately…

Here’s one of my Neopets, Hurkel.

I won second place in the art competition with this one. :slight_smile: I’m fairly happy about it.

Let me just spam some recent art I drew here now…

This is me if I were a character in Donkey Kong Country… as a Kremling/lizard, obviously! I’d only steal the Crystal Coconut to troll DK and pals and to get brownie points with K. Rool. I’m so bad. xD

Here’s a possum. Yup.

Not sure if I posted this guy already, but I like him.

A so-called Stink Badger… they’re funny-looking. Not related to me, though. I’m just an Eurasian badger. :laughing:

I did this as a parody. I just really want to see a DK movie. And those voice actors at the top are from the TV show. :smiley: Models were done in Sculptris, the effects and everything else in Photoshop.

Haha, that DK movie poster is awesome! 8D

That poster just completely astounds me. :open_mouth: Seriously. Howwww. The fur looks so professional :smiley:

And the fluidity of the poses in those drawings before it! Gah, I want your cartooning skill, woman! 8D

I’ll admit I’m a bit late, but thanks for the kind comments, Snipe and Leirin! :smiley:

In the time I was gone, I drew… quite a lot. Allow me to show it. They’re all drawn in Photoshop with my trusty Wacom art tablet.

Here’s a pirate bird that is one of my Neopets. I won a little virtual prize with this one :slight_smile:

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong being all emotional, aww.

This was the Christmas card I’ve sent to my family this year. :3

A dramatic landscape, inspired by OCremix’s Donkey Kong Country 3 remix album, Double the Trouble.

A simple little Diddy Kong I doodled afterwards. Funny thing is, people seem to like this one better than that landscape!

Mordecai from Regular Show, yo.~ You might know how much I love birds, and this character is no exception. I’ll admit I took some artistic liberties with this one, such as his bigger tail feathers and poofy chest-feathers, heh.

Thoughts, comments, constructive criticism? It’s all welcome. Thanks for looking!~

Your art is even more phenomenal than ever, Badger! I love every last one of these! :smiley:

Awesome stuff, Badger! I can’t believe I haven’t looked at your art before! :smiley: Your style is mind-blowingly epic fun! I think my fave is the Dug and Toothless drawing you did a while back… so cute! Your characters are so cool, too! Like you, I create a lot of animal characters based on unusual or lesser-known animals. And I really enjoy seeing your DK art! You may have just sparked DK fandom in me as I recall playing Donkey Kong Country 3 for the SNES around 10 years ago… :slight_smile: Keep it up! I look forward to seeing more from you!

Rah-hah ringtone, pick up your phone!

Wooooooo… nice ones, there! My faves are Mordecai and that pirate bird. I gotta swing by your dA sometime. How did you draw the Diddy Kong and Mordecai pics with that bold outline? Was it a vector in Illustrator or painted with your tablet?

Moar Rio and LOTG please. If you’re up for it. But otherwise, keep up the good work!

@Leirin: Thank you kindly. :3

@ObsessedWithPixar: Thanks!~ Heh, oh, I drew that one quite a while back, didn’t I? I’m glad you like it though. :stuck_out_tongue: And yeah, I love under-appreciated animals. And that is awesome! DKC is like, my life or something. I’m a fangirl of everything that has to do with the big ape. xD

@thedriveintheatre: Thank you too. :slight_smile: I drew Diddy and Mordo on Photoshop with my tablet and added a thicker outline later. A bit tough to explain, maybe I’ll make a tutorial once. Hehe, oh, I drew a Rio piece fairly recently, but I’m not sure if it’s suitable for Pixar Planet. Let’s say it also involves Ratatoing, and let’s say that Marcel Toing probably won’t be serving those meals of his anytime soon anymore. :laughing: It’s not gory or anything, though. Mostly silly. x3 It’s on my DA.

In the meanwhile, here is another, more recent drawling of Mordecai. I have a thing for birds, it seems. :c

And here is Sonic the Hedgehog in my style because why not.

Great job! Sonic The Hedgehog is particularly pleasant looking.

Awesome new stuff! Sonic looks so cute in that style of yours! :slight_smile:

I had a look at your Rio/Ratataoiing crossover and I had a good laugh! :slight_smile: [spoil]Precisely![/spoil] I think it’s okay to post here as long as there’s no blood or anything. [spoil]Do macaws eat rats, I wonder?[/spoil]

Thank you all!~ And TDIT: [spoil]I think macaws are omnivorous but I can’t be sure. xD[/spoil]

Also, here’s an assortment of doodles I posted on Tumblr recently.

Rigby who is my second favourite character in Regular Show for the sole reason that he reminds me of me a lot sometimes

yeah I sometimes draw ponies and I don’t understand why some fans of the show are so mad at Twilight Sparkle becoming an alicorn??? also in the first gen’s style because I feel that one’s more pleasant to look at

Mordecai again and a rat

Dixie Kong and General Klump (Donkey Kong Country TV series) because they have such an adorable friendship

So you’re short, hairy and reckless? :slight_smile:

Egads, spoiler! Spoiler! Sorry, but I’ve been trying to stay away from the rumour-mill as I’m behind on episodes, my last one was One Bad Apple (yeah, I’m waaay behind the curve).

I think there was a Donkey Kong movie I watched on bootleg VCD as a kid. So there’s an animated series now? Aw, that’s real sweet. But what does Donkey and K. Rool think of the duo’s relationship? Isn’t there a conflict of interest if they belong to opposite camps?

Excellent work as usual, Badger! I think it’s quite cool that you drew Twlight Sparkle in G1 style! I plan to watch the 80’s series once I’ve finished getting caught up with the current series. Your art continues to amaze me!

omgosh I’m sorry TDIT! I’ve been seeing it everywhere on Fur Affinity and the like and I had no clue it was a spoiler. I’m out of the loop concerning MLP ;____;

And about Rigby: lol. :laughing: Nah. He really started reminding me of me in the ep ‘More Smarter’ that he was the only one who didn’t have a diploma. I’m still in school, sure, but I probably won’t be able to get a diploma either, instead I’ll get certificates. Reasons. xD And the way he reacts to having to clean up the room in another episode; “UGHHH. That is the worst. You’re the worst. Ughhh.”

And the DK movie; the Legend of the Crystal Coconut was just four episodes stuck together and called a movie. :stuck_out_tongue: The actual cartoon ran for three seasons and had about 41 episodes if I recall correctly.

And thank you, ObsessedWithPixar! :smiley: I don’t really care much about ponies as much as I care about Donkey Kong and Regular Show but they’re pretty cute. :3

Dang, I ran out of stuff to post.

I dabble in animation so there’s that. That’s Klump again, and he yawns. D’aww.