Ballboi's Cars 2 (A Cars Fan-Fiction)

Nice chapter! My only suggestion would be to be careful when you are writing to not use humanized terms such as “losing his head” perhaps “losing his hood” instead. You know what I mean? Not a huge complaint, but as a Cars fan I always pick up on that type of thing. I hope we see some conversation with Sally but that’s just me. Guess I’ll have to wait and see! :smiley:

Thanks! I’ll try to take your suggestion for next chapter. It’s kind of hard to describe these race scenes since but that’s just me.

I like the difference you addded of Francesco beating Lightning with his clever idea. Awwww, poor Mater. :frowning: Ooohh, I hope we see a conversation with Sally too! Awesome, Ballboi! :slight_smile:

Thanks! The next chapter will probably focus more on Lightning and Sally.

Chapter 5 is now up! Sorry if this chapter seems short as I couldn’t think of much to put for these scenes.

This chapter starts off with Lightning in his hotel room. Lightning was there alone as the rest of the crew went to explore Tokyo. He wondered why Mater didn’t listen to his apology after the Tokyo Race. He had a weird thought in his hood that Mater probably never left. He probably herd and accepted Lightning’s apology and went with his friends to see the sights of Tokyo. Lightning wasn’t too sure what happened. He got a call from Sally, his girlfriend.

“Hey Stickers!” Sally said to Lightning

Lighting received her call. “Hey Sally! I got to tell you something. Mater left and said to me he was going back to Radiator Springs.”

Sally gasped. She didn’t know exactly what to say. “What happened?”

Lightning went to explain the situation. “Well, I kind of got angry with him for costing me the race and I fired him from my crew.”

Sally couldn’t believe her boyfriend lost the race. She was a little on the bright side though since it was Francesco that was victorious. She didn’t exactly want to tell Lightning that because he would have been upset with her. Sally looked and saw that it was getting late back at Radiator Springs.

“Oh, I got to go! I’ll be here waiting for Mater!”

“Ok, hope to talk to you again real soon!” Lightning said.

Lightning had hoped to know if Mater was safe or not. “Oh, I just wish Mater is alright wherever he is.” He said to himself.

We see Mater is at the airport. Just as he was about to go through a metal detector, he sees a security guard waiting for him.

“Hey, come right this way.” He told Mater.

Mater felt nervous. He didn’t know what the security guard wanted or if he was in trouble or not. Mater went with the guard over to where no body could see them. The guard pulled off his disguise to reveal himself as Finn McMissile. The British Spy who almost got killed by the laser accident back at the party. Mater didn’t know who he was.

“Allow me to introduce myself. Finn McMissile. British Intelligence” The British Spy told him.

Mater still wondered who he was. “I’m Tow Mater! Average Intelligence.”

Finn wanted to ask Mater a question. “So Mater, are you a spy?” he wondered.

Mater didn’t know what to tell him. He wanted to join forces with the British spy but he knew it wouldn’t be a smart idea with the danger involved with it. He also knew that his friends would have been worried sick where he was without him telling them.

“Why, yes I am Mr. McMissile!” Mater replied.

Finn saw Zundapp’s old henchmen in Grem and Acer at the corner of his eye. He shot a little thing at the glass window which would of made a hole for them to escape the airport. Finn didn’t know that Grem and Acer weren’t working for Zundapp anymore.

“Hang on Mater!” Finn warned him.
Grem and Acer spotted Finn as he was escaping the airport.

“Hey look, it’s Finn McMissile!” Acer said.

“I’m sure Zundapp will rehire us if were able to capture Finn and that Tow Truck.” Grem replied.

They both went after Finn and Mater before they were able to fully escape the airport. Finn saw the two trying to go after him and he signaled his personal plane Siddeley to come get them.

“Turn around Mater and whatever you do don’t stop!” Finn said.

Acer fired and rocket to try to hit Finn and Mater with it but Finn replied with a rocket of his own which led to a minor explosion.

Mater wanted to know when he should stop. Would he be able to help Finn escape from Grem and Acer or were they going to be safe inside of Siddeley.

“Come on Finn, hurry up!” Siddeley told Finn.

Finn was trying to fight off Grem and Acer. He then came up with a plan. Siddeley opened up the opening to the back of the plane where we saw Holley Shiftwell.

Finn fired a missile at Grem and Acer’s tires which stopped them. Siddeley then came to a stop to let both Finn and Mater go inside of the plane.

Ooooo, action! :sunglasses: It’s getting really good, I liked this chapter! :slight_smile:

Thanks! The 6th chapter will probably be delayed until Friday so I could have more time to work on the story. I hope to have it longer then the first five were.

Cool stuff! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Just to let everyone know the next chapter will be up tomorrow since I need more time to work on it. I’ll probably do the same with the rest of thr story.

Chapter 6 is now up! Sorry again if it sounds too short. It’s just that it’s hard to come up with ideas for the story.

The chapter starts off with Mater, Finn and Holley on the plane. They were headed to Porta Corsa to look for some more clues. Finn and Holley had no idea that Mater was just an average Tow-Truck. Mater didn’t want Finn and Holley to know that because they wouldn’t like him for lying to them. Mater sighed. He didn’t know to just tell Finn and Holley the truth or just lie to them. He rode towards the window and looked out it. He saw the beautiful scenery of Porta Corsa and knew that was where the next race in the World Grand Pre would take place. Mater wanted to leave the two British spies and return with his friends from Radiator Springs. Finn saw Mater and rode to him.

“Everything ok over there Mater?” Finn asked.

Mater sighed. “I don’t know Mr. McMissile. It’s just that I miss my good ol’ buddies from Radiator Springs.”

Finn wanted to cheer Mater up but he didn’t know what to do. He called his partner Holley Shiftwell over.

“Miss Shiftwell!” Finn told Holley.

Holley rode over to Finn. “Yeah Finn?”

“Do you mind talking to me in private for a moment?”

.Holley rode over with Finn so Mater didn’t hear. “Is everything alright?”

Finn kind of looked suspicious towards Mater. He had a thought in his hood that Mater could possibly be lying to them. He looked towards Holley.

“Do you mind running a background check on Mater there?”

Holley ran a background check on Mater. The check took about a few seconds and it said that Mater was indeed a British spy. They both looked at each other in surprise. Both of them couldn’t believe that Mater was actually a spy. They both rode over to Mater to ask him a question.

“Sir Mater? How would you like to join us on a spy mission?” Finn asked.

Mater was surprised. He didn’t know what to do here. Would he go back with Lightning McQueen and his friends or would he join the two spies in a secret mission? He wondered for a second and decided what he was going to do. He agreed that he would help them on their secret mission as they boarded off Siddeley.

Meanwhile, we see Lightning McQueen getting ready for the second race for the World Grand Pre. He was nervous that something had gone wrong with Mater. The race was about to start as the racers went to the starting line.

“Are you ready to a lose again McQueen?” Francesco told Lightning.

“Oh please hot stuff!” Lightning insulted him.

The light went green as all the racers zoomed out of the starting line.

Question: How did the background check say that Mater was a spy? I’m just asking. :laughing:

Anyway, I can’t wait to see what kind of shenanigans Mater’s going to get involved in now. Good chapter! :slight_smile:

Not sure yet but I’m considering pulling the plug on this. I’m just running out of ideas on what to do for the rest of the story.

Good job! If you are losing motivation due to ideas try and give yourself a brief break. Maybe say “I am going to give myself until this date to find more ideas” and if you do, then great, if you don’t then that’s fine too. I feel like this was more of a collection of one-shots than an actual fic. So far it has been nice to read but if you’re running low on steam then I can understand.

Thanks! I think your right, I might need to take a little break from doing these. It might help me if someone could proof read my work to see what I could possibly improve on.

I wholeheartedly agree with MC’s advice and encourage you to take it! This has worked many times with me and usually if you leave something alone for a while, everything will come to you in time. Always know we’ll be here when you decide to pick it up again or whatever you decide. It’s been a nice read, Ballboi! :smiley:

Thanks! I might just stick with the one-shots from parts in the movie like what TDIT did. I’ll probably send my rough copies to one of you guys to proof read.

Awesome, my inbox is always open! :wink:

Alright, check you guys’ inboxes sometime during the week.

Sure thing! You know I told you I don’t mind proof-reading so go ahead whenever you like! :smiley:

Alright. I’ll probably get to work on a rough draft tomorrow and PM it to you both on Thursday. Hopefully I can get a final draft of part one done over the weekend.