Ballboi's Cars 2 (A Cars Fan-Fiction)

Cool stuff, Ballboi! I like how you’re doing a parallel/alternate version of the story. :smiley: And, if you don’t mind me giving you a quick tip… you were spelling “World Grand Prix” as “pre” instead of “prix”. It’s still pronounced “pre”, just spelled differently. Why, I have no idea. I think it may have originated in France or something. :laughing: :wink:

That’s my favorite line. I was laughing pretty hard when you said that. Just seems like something Francesco would say. 8D

Thanks Snipe! I’m not sure why I decided to spell as “Prix” instead of “Pre”. I think you could spell it either way but I’m not sure. I’ll make sure I change that. Yep. This would of been what my version of Cars 2 would be like. Since I thought there wasn’t enough racing in the movie, I wanted to focus more on that then the spy plot. I’m probably going to expand the “Pre” to about 5 races. Most likely Spain and Russia being the two locations. Actually, I got that joke about Lightning being a “stop sign” from a Target commercial. I’ll put the link below in case you haven’t seen it. I might continue on with this fan-fic along with my one-shots for now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aNPKqMlKWE