Beverly Hills Chihuahua

I know that nasty is a part of life, but you needn’t be nasty on this forum. I’m sure that’s not in the rules, but … common courtesy, please … :stuck_out_tongue: If anyone’s ‘too soft’ here, it’s because they come on this forum expecting to not be attacked by people who are so set in their ways they can’t bend even just a little bit. If you’re one of those people, then I won’t waste my time on you. I had enough of those types on this forum.

I’m sorry if I came off as ‘not cuddly’ but people are entitled to their own opinions just as I am entitled to mine.

If you choose to live under that excuse, then you would come to respect my opinion in staying defensive, not nasty, too. If you are too blinded to see my defensive nature (which is evidently displayed), then I am unable to let you see the light, and I’ll have to leave it as that as well.

I’m not interested in Beverly Hills Chihuahua- it’s not the movie for me. It doesn’t quite grasp my interest. However, if anyone else likes it and is eager to see it, I’m okay with that.
The teaser trailer got annoying, but now that I know the plot from the real trailer, it’s a little clearer for me.

WBoon: Alright, so you’re defensive. Well, I’ll express my own opinion again in saying that you’re too defensive over a film you haven’t seen yet. Same goes for me: I may be acting too offensive, and if I am, I’m sorry about that.

Fairly Odd New Yorker: Who are you to judge anyone’s personality at all? Who are you to make anyone feel any lousier about themselves? Who are you to make such unnecessary opinions that are better off left in your mind? I might have made some bad comments about the people jumping into conclusions about this film, but I certainly didn’t make it like it’s my career as you had.

WBoon: … What? You need to chill. Seriously. Now, believe it or not, you are looking for a fight. :stuck_out_tongue: Cut. It. Out.

Not really, that’s your assumption which turned out to be inaccurate as I am not looking for a fight; I am merely trying to point out how you always seem to put in some random comments accusing me of some ill-values.

BTW, that comment I quoted is another of those insulting accusation you put in once again out in the open when it’s better off left concealed.

WBoon: I am not being insulting! A lot of people here just don’t like Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and if you remember clearly, I had said that I wouldn’t give a final judgement until I’ve seen it, although seeing it is highly doubtful.

If someone else were to actually view this thread other than you and me (I don’t know why I waste time in doing so), they’d probably agree with me. I’m trying to agree with you on a certain level, but all you keep doing is accusing me of other things and I’m getting really sick of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Un huh. Keep talking, girl.

[b:30pvxe5a]WBoon[/b:30pvxe5a]: It’s called a first impression. And you’re making a horrible one. :-\

Fairly Odd New Yorker: You’ve long made your horrible one already. Ever heard of “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all?” But nooooooo, you just had to say it. :unamused:

Um … :lol:

[quote="WBoon":209vh5fx]Being nasty’s a part of life. [i:209vh5fx]Everyone[/i:209vh5fx] is nasty in his or her own manner.[/quote:209vh5fx]

:-\

:unamused:

Anything else to add, York?

WBoon: :laughing: No thanks. You’re not worth it. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about anymore … so I’ll just say you win. xD

Oh, now you want to determine my worth as well. Sweet. Anything else you want to govern over? :unamused:

WBoon: You never end, do you? :laughing: You amuse me. :laughing:

You don’t. And your reverse psychology thing is so pathetic and retro, used by some of the most bad-‘butt’ ‘beaches’ I know. And here you are, claiming yourself to be nice. Wow. Looks like Pixar Planet forums is just like any other forums; no less amount of beaches included.

I just don’t know what to say to you anymore. I tried to be nice, and you kept going. shrug So I got mean again. And still you can’t respond rationally. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote="Fairly Odd New Yorker":a15danmi]And still you can’t respond rationally. :P[/quote:a15danmi]
Rationally?! I tried addressing your labeling of nastiness and how did you respond?!

[quote="Fairly Odd New Yorker":a15danmi]Um … :lol:

[quote="WBoon":a15danmi]Being nasty’s a part of life. [i:a15danmi]Everyone[/i:a15danmi] is nasty in his or her own manner.[/quote:a15danmi]

:-\[/quote:a15danmi]

How was I supposed to react upon that mocking? Upon that, I merely reminded you that I claimed that I was being defensive, not nasty. But then you…

[quote="Fairly Odd New Yorker":a15danmi][b:a15danmi]WBoon[/b:a15danmi]: :lol: No thanks. You’re not worth it. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about anymore … so I’ll just say you win. xD[/quote:a15danmi]
What. The. Beep

[quote="Fairly Odd New Yorker":1k8czv2e]Go ahead and defend. I’m not being cynical - I’m just stating my opinion. There are a lot of films that just don’t fall into my interests lately, even though I am pretty open-minded when it comes to films. I actually can name a few that I love that people have called the same things they’ve been calling [i:1k8czv2e]Beverly Hills Chihuahua[/i:1k8czv2e], so I can relate in that sense.
[/quote:1k8czv2e]

I was trying to agree with you on some level. And you refused to. :-\ You just ignored me. Oh well …