Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Un huh. Keep talking, girl.

[b:30pvxe5a]WBoon[/b:30pvxe5a]: It’s called a first impression. And you’re making a horrible one. :-\

Fairly Odd New Yorker: You’ve long made your horrible one already. Ever heard of “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all?” But nooooooo, you just had to say it. :unamused:

Um … :lol:

[quote="WBoon":209vh5fx]Being nasty’s a part of life. [i:209vh5fx]Everyone[/i:209vh5fx] is nasty in his or her own manner.[/quote:209vh5fx]

:-\

:unamused:

Anything else to add, York?

WBoon: :laughing: No thanks. You’re not worth it. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about anymore … so I’ll just say you win. xD

Oh, now you want to determine my worth as well. Sweet. Anything else you want to govern over? :unamused:

WBoon: You never end, do you? :laughing: You amuse me. :laughing:

You don’t. And your reverse psychology thing is so pathetic and retro, used by some of the most bad-‘butt’ ‘beaches’ I know. And here you are, claiming yourself to be nice. Wow. Looks like Pixar Planet forums is just like any other forums; no less amount of beaches included.

I just don’t know what to say to you anymore. I tried to be nice, and you kept going. shrug So I got mean again. And still you can’t respond rationally. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote="Fairly Odd New Yorker":a15danmi]And still you can’t respond rationally. :P[/quote:a15danmi]
Rationally?! I tried addressing your labeling of nastiness and how did you respond?!

[quote="Fairly Odd New Yorker":a15danmi]Um … :lol:

[quote="WBoon":a15danmi]Being nasty’s a part of life. [i:a15danmi]Everyone[/i:a15danmi] is nasty in his or her own manner.[/quote:a15danmi]

:-\[/quote:a15danmi]

How was I supposed to react upon that mocking? Upon that, I merely reminded you that I claimed that I was being defensive, not nasty. But then you…

[quote="Fairly Odd New Yorker":a15danmi][b:a15danmi]WBoon[/b:a15danmi]: :lol: No thanks. You’re not worth it. You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about anymore … so I’ll just say you win. xD[/quote:a15danmi]
What. The. Beep

[quote="Fairly Odd New Yorker":1k8czv2e]Go ahead and defend. I’m not being cynical - I’m just stating my opinion. There are a lot of films that just don’t fall into my interests lately, even though I am pretty open-minded when it comes to films. I actually can name a few that I love that people have called the same things they’ve been calling [i:1k8czv2e]Beverly Hills Chihuahua[/i:1k8czv2e], so I can relate in that sense.
[/quote:1k8czv2e]

I was trying to agree with you on some level. And you refused to. :-\ You just ignored me. Oh well …

I believe you are referring to this…

:unamused: I was stating a general comment undirected at anyone! I was not trying to start a fight, but then you ‘assumed’ that I was, and I told you I wasn’t and it seemed that you were, and then you claimed that you weren’t, and the rest is history! :unamused:

There, you weren’t trying to start a fight, but afterward, when I’d expressed my opinions on the Chihuahua movie, you continued to just go on and on …

And I wasn’t referring to that : I was referring to your defense of the Chihuahua movie.

What are you talking about?! You were the one who was being nasty at first!

I was merely stating my views about how it still contains entertainment value, but after that, you went on to post…

Uh huh. Who started it? You did. :unamused:

I’m sorry if I came off as nasty at first - I tend to sometimes, and the internet really doesn’t help it any.

But by saying I ‘love to assume the existence of a fight’ … yeah. That was nasty. =/ If you didn’t mean it to be nasty, I took it that way. I’m sorry.

I thought the ’ :P ’ implicated that it was a joke. :-\ Ah, well, I’m sorry as well, that my comment sounded nasty to you.

looks at the long line of argument posts created Uh oh…

No, the ‘:P’ always comes off nasty to me for some reason. It looks nasty, and people here who’d been nasty to me have used it one too many times. I wish it didn’t turn into that ugly face! :laughing:

Yeah, I hope the mods come along and clean up the posts, but for now I won’t add any more to it. Sorry about the mess, guys!! :blush:

I tried to stop the fight by getting back on topic, but it didn’t do much. Still, I’m glad you guys resolved that.

Back-on-topic: Beverly Hills Chihuahua doesn’t appeal to me, even after I’ve heard the plot. I feel like some of it is really familiar and used in other movies. Even though I like dogs, I don’t really like the chihuahua character Papi.

it looks promising but also very cheesy…they should have done a better trailer then what they did…then i might have liked it more.