Blu-ray announced for Spring 2011

My favorite deleted scenes to watch were Snug, Vipers, and Helen’s NIghtmare.

Those were all great too. Helen’s Nightmare was quite funny.

Funny yet disturbing.

I love Helen’s Nightmare! It kind of freaks me out, but I like it. Helen Confronts Bob is my favorite.

That one was awesome too.

I almost wish it was a scene in the movie. The movie would be less family appropriate, but for me it would be great. 8D

Haha, yeah.

I just really like it when they argue. Almost as much as when they kiss. It seems so real to me for some reason.

Yeah, that was weird. I’ll shut up now. :open_mouth:

Well, it does make it seem realistic.

Yes. I think it’s funny when people complain that they fight too much. They’re married! Been married for a decade and a half! If they just hugged, and kissed all the time it wouldn’t be believable. To me, at least.

I agree with you. It does make it seem more real.

:slight_smile: I’m just glad you don’t think I’m crazy. 8D

I definitely don’t think you are crazy.

I appreciate that. Very few of my friends know I think these things, because don’t want ridicule.

You are welcome. I usually tell my friends what I honestly think about things. Some people might think I am crazy (it may have something to do with me having Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

Woah! You have OCD? That’s cool(I mean, it’s horrible if it hurts your life and such, but it’s very interesting)! I have Asperger’s. :smiley:

It used to be very hard. But, I have worked on it and it is easier now but still difficult. I am very open about it, pretty much everyone I know, knows I have it. It has sort of become a part of me, I sometimes am porud of it (in a weird way). Thanks for sharing with me that you have Asperger’s.

I’m actually very proud of mine too. o_0 Haha. Pretty much all my friends know, and they just accept. They still love me, and that’s what counts. :slight_smile:

Definitely.

When I go off to college, I’m definetely bringing my blu-ray with me.