Brave Merchandise

Cool. :smiley:

Yeah. The face doesnā€™t greatly resemble hers but it does still look quite good. It always does surprise me how often this is the case with Disney dolls considering, as SoA put it, how much other studios try to push their merchandise for film accuracy. Nevertheless Iā€™ll be getting it on Day 1. :wink:

Hehe, I want all the dolls of Merida, and the one of Elanor.

Wait, is there already an official Eleanor doll?? I didnā€™t see one in the post!

^ Check these links :

[url]http://pixartimes.com/2012/02/12/toy-fair-2012-brave-merchandise/[/url]
[url]http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-pixar-brave-dolls-toys-new-york-toy-fair-19629/[/url]

I didnā€™t post all the pictures because i got a bit lazy! 8D

Yeah, sheā€™s in a boxed set with one of the Meridas.

I donā€™t see myself buying a lot of Brave merchandise, to be honest. Maybe if they release Merida figurines that are sculpted, not with frizzy hair like a Barbie doll. Iā€™ve not a fan of collecting those. :confused:

I donā€™t mean to sound immature, but Iā€™m slightly addicted to Barbie dolls.

I personally like them a lot myself. I prefer dolls with actual ā€˜clothesā€™ and doll hair, as long as theyā€™re good enough quality fibers and materials to look and feel nice. Otherwise, Iā€™ll just get action figures or something along those lines.

I totally agree. I like Barbies more.

Yeah. It gives one more to do with it instead of just posing it and leaving it there, IMO. 8D

Alsoā€” we are red-haired avatar twins :smiley: :laughing:

Yes, I see we are!! hugs And I admit, I do ā€œplayā€ with my Princess Barbies. I love it. 8D

I have a Cinderella doll, but sheā€™s falling apart. :cry:
The Merida dolls are really cool. I just might have to get myself one of them. :laughing:

I had Barbies when I was a kid, but Iā€™m referring to the Disney princess/heroine dolls that donā€™t really look like the actual characters and have ā€œrealā€ hair. They just look kind of silly to me and not at all something Iā€™d want to display. I prefer more accurate depictions of characters on stuff I collect.

And Iā€™m not one of those collectors who will keep toys collecting dust and in their original packaging or anything. 8D Iā€™ve literally displayed McDonaldā€™s happy meal toys because they look just like the characters! I donā€™t play with my toys because I guess Iā€™m not quite so imaginative anymore, but I do like to see all the Disney/Pixar characters arranged around one another like theyā€™ve come to life. The ā€œBarbieā€ type dolls just look strange and out of place next to everything else!

Aw, Iā€™m sorry!! I just got my Cindy doll for Christmas, so she;'s still like new. hugs

Iā€™ve had very fortunate luck. I always get the dolls with amazing likeness, like this:

Let me express that I am not trying to argue. 8D I just donā€™t want to seem immature. I LOVE these dolls, but only the ones that I think are accurate. 8D <3

Wow, that is a FANTASTIC doll! The facial features are great. :smiley: Did you find it at the Disney store? They were doing a limited edition Wedding Rapunzel at the last one I visited that was about $100. 8D It was really big and elaborate, though.

Wow, thatā€™s one of the few Disney dolls that reasonably look like their characters!

Yes, she is a Disney Store doll. I got her for my birthday last year, with Aladdin. <3 She is perfect, IMO. Her hair should be poofier, but it would be hard to do that with a Barbie doll.

Wow, I need to see that Rapunzel wedding doll!!

Itā€™s this one. Her eyes are a little odd to me, but it was real beautiful in person and I regret not having more cash when it was right in front of me. 8D

That doll is perfect. :open_mouth: I must have one!!