Brave Merchandise

I needs me some Brave merchandise.

An image of a doll of Merida as a child has recently popped up. Does this mean we’ll see her like this in the movie?

Sources: goingdownthebayou.tumblr.com/pos … tore-found
bravedaily.tumblr.com/post/19346 … ore-merida

Maybe. There’s a tapestry in the film that features her being much younger, but not as much as this.

On the other hand, merchandise is like this. There are baby version of all princesses, though they didn’t appear like that in their films.

disneystore.com/disney-anima … arch=10002

Exactly what Spirit said.

I don’t know how to feel about that doll. :open_mouth: Her expression unsettles me.

I find this to be true about 80% of dolls, but this one is by far one of the creepist, facial expression wise.

That doll does have an odd expression.

I think they were going for mischievous with her expression. Not sure how well they did, but it at least sets her apart from the other toddler princesses, who all have pretty much identical expressions of innocent cuteness.

i found it interesting that one of the triplets has a similar expression on a promotional image.

…I liked the doll. 8D But then, I like dolls. They don’t creep me out at all; I adore them.

I actually think all the others are precious, and the more I look at the Merida one the better it looks. There’s just something peculiar about how her mouth is angled, but maybe it’s just me. 8D

A “Brave” video game has just been announced! Click the link for more info.

timescolonist.com/business/C … story.html

Oh, and three new Merida T-shirts for girls at the Disney Store.

Beautiful!!

The shirts look nice. I was expecting a video game and it sounds like it’ll be good.

I would love it if I could the the game in computer form.

Looks like you’ll get your wish. They’re making a version for Windows PC/Macs.

Yes. :mrgreen:

New TV spot:

flicksandbits.com/2012/03/21 … ave/23029/

Awesome!!

Cool! Thanks for sharing! I like how excited Elinor looks while she’s talking to Merida at the beginning. The new bit of one of the Triplets stealing cake is my favorite part. :mrgreen:

UPDATE!
The Brave video game can now be pre-ordered on Amazon.com! It says the release date is June 19. amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ … rave&ajr=2

That TV Spot was good, not much new footage though.