BURN-E

One of the funniest parts of BURN-E for me was when [spoil]he was in the escape pod and it shot out but then almost immediately fell straight to the ground!! :laughing:[/spoil] [/spoil]

Yeah, the pat on the head by SUPPLY-R after the credits is funny. I didn’t see that until recently, I’d always turned it off before then… doh!

This is my favorite Pixar short that is based on a feature movie. I really enjoyed to see his side of the story.

Yes, I love it when they do that. BURN-E was SO funny. :smiley:

I felt SO sorry for this little fella during the course of this movie :laughing: . Especially at the end when he FINALLY fixes the light, only for it to be broken again. It really took him most of the movie to get it fix XD . Sympathies for him again. Other than “For the Birds”, this one is my favorite.

Ha, I was bored, so I read all eight pages of this thread. It was so interesting to read posts from 2 years ago, speculating what the outcome of the movie would be!

Can anyone pull up a video of BURN-E? I can’t seem to find it!

nevermind that last post. I found it, and it was funny how he was so desperate to get that light fixed, even when they flew back to earth! But, i’m wondering, the clip was 7 and a Half Minutes long, and all that was fit into 1 Hour and 30 Minutes??? I don’t think it takes Burn-E that long to get another light rod and back?

I loved to see a story from a viewpoint of who looked like a throwaway character in the movie. This short is funny, and BURN-E is adorable with his gestures and habits, like humming Ode to Joy while working :smiley: Oh, and I didn’t see the scene after credits for a long time. It liked it :laughing:

Even if it gets done a lot, I love seeing stories from another character’s perspective, so I really enjoyed this short. And how worked up he gets 8D

I like when he does the fist pump, a reference to Brad Bird’s dislike of them!

Haha, oh really?! I had no idea! How funny.

I didn’t know that was them picking on BB. 8D That’s so cruel. But, then, Mr. I and Frozone have a fist bump in the jewelry store. What’s up with that?

But, anyway, I always feel bad for Burn-E. All that work, for nothing. :frowning:

At least, SUPPLY-R comforts him :slight_smile: Oh, and he did really useful work when helping to rebuild the Earth!

Yep, we all have our bad days! BURN-E’s bad days make excellent animated shorts!

a hilarious short film, I hope to see more Wall-e spin offs

Director Angus Maclane told us that when they screened it for the Pixar crew in the main auditorium, this actually had Ralph Eggleston laughing so hard, he collapsed onto the floor in laughter near the front left of the stage.

I would have to say that this is my favorite short film :smiley:

I think this might be my favorite movie-based short film. :mrgreen: It’s hilarious.

Yeah…sometimes I feel sorry for that poor guy, especially when he got locked out.