BURN-E

BURN•E will be included in all of the WALL-E DVD/Blu-ray releases.

phew…thanks

I just wanted to tell you, best sig ever!!! :smiley: Love the Oxy-Acetylene torch! I might join in on the Burn•E thing too. :wink:

Can’t wait for the DVD!

They should release at least five short films a year, to keeps us entertained.

That would be quite a lot of work though.

Wow! 5 a year? I agree that would be a lot of work. Are you saying one movie (and one or 2 shorts) a year isnt enough? That’s enough for me to be entertained. Plus I know they dont have time to just go around making shorts constantly just to keep me busy. That’s expecting a lot from them I think.

It would be awesome for us to have 5 a year but a great load of work for them indeed!:smiley:

But back to Burn-E, I just had a random thought the other day… If the E in Wall-E stands for earth class, then would the ‘E’ in Burn-E stand for earth class too? But then I was thinking, that the short might be based on [spoil]the sequence in the movie when he gets locked out of the Axiom, then shouldn’t he be called Burn-A? hehe :smiley: [/spoil] But then again, further details for the short haven’t really been released yet(Or have they?)

What are your thoughts guys? :wink:

From the Amazon page for the 3-disc DVD, the tagline of BURN•E is: “Bringing Light to the Galaxy Eventual-E.” This would suggest that he has to use his welding torch to bring back power to the Axiom, maybe?

Actually, from what I could tell, [spoil]the big trash compactors in the movie were called “WALL•R”.[/spoil]

rachel- I always thought that they were called WALL-A, because if they were called WALL-R, what would the ‘R’ stand for? Anyway, the font that the names of the WALL- robots are written in does make the A look a bit like an R because of it’s shape.

That’s interesting, ilikepinatas. Perhaps then it isn’t about the robot that we see [spoil]doing the welding on the Axiom?[/spoil] Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. :smiley:

I just noticed that tagline yesterday! What a coincidence, I think it’s hilarious and makes me even more excited for BURN•E!
Regarding the -E in BURN-E, it could mean just about anything, we’ll just have to wait and see.

Heh, I barely got interested in “WALL-E” yet (took me more than a year to get interested in “Ratatouille;” longer for “Cars”) and there’s already a discussion about its short.

Something about WALL-E and lightning, huh? Sounds not bad, might try to catch it if the DVD doesn’t cost too much mon•e! :laughing:

Maybe BURN•E was originally designed to weld the Axiom’s docking station on Earth, but once that was finished, they took him aboard the Axiom to be an on-board welder. =)

I see. Yeah, WALL•R probably wouldn’t make as much sense as WALL•A…

We’re already sorted for this year. We’re going to get 5 shorts; Presto, Burn-E and 3 Cars Toon. Also an additional 5 BnL shorts in the DVD. :slight_smile:

Meh. The Cars shorts I can do without, but bring on the rest!

Yeah, that’s a whole bunch of shorts, it’s great to have things to look forward to between movies. I’m dying to see BURN•E, even just a picture.
I personally can’t wait for the Cars shorts, I always thought Cars would work great in short form. :stuck_out_tongue:
Get it??
They’re gonna be hilarious 'cus they have Mater, so yeah, Cars Toons here I come!

sounds great…will hopefully get blu-ray just to see those…

BURN-E should have been shown during Cartoon Art Museum benefit at Pixar Studios three days ago

no report/photos from that event?

I bet they did show BURN•E at the benefit, but my friend who went to last years event told me you can’t say anything until the DVD is out.

:cry:
next month…