Cars 2- First Official Trailer.

I’m trying not to jump to conclusions…but my patience is wearing thin…really… :confused: Sorry I’m just a really snappy and impatient person…

I actually think this will be one of the main morals of this movie, e-j-e!

That’s the case with most mistaken identity movies.

I found Luigi and Guido in the trailer!!

Where?! Need the cap.

leaves to go find Luigi and Guido :stuck_out_tongue:

When you look at the Cars 2 trailer quickly pause at 0:25 and look closely behind Lightning… :slight_smile:

Thanks, xCarsLuverx! Fillmore’s there, too!

Yes!

From right to left: Guido, Fillmore, Luigi, Mater and… That one I can’t tell. Who would that be?

I’m actually going to guess Sally. The car seems to have kind of a pale blueish color.

In the next shot, it appears it’s just some random pit crew car.

Oh, okay. I’m not even going to bother trying to move to the next shot, it took me forever to get to the view of the other cars. :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT: Here’s the screenshot of Mater, Luigi, Fillmore, and Guido for anyone who wants it:

^ Use Quicktime!

trailers.apple.com/trailers/disney/cars2/

Oh, thanks SoA!

Now I saw Sarge too! They’re all in an aerial shot.

Ok so so far we still haven’t seen Flo,Sally,Lizzie,Red,or Sherriff…I already know Ramone’s going to be in the movie…but something dosen’t add up,why are some characters seen and some left out? :question: And filmore’s in there despite no George Carlin? Somethings not right…

^ Well, it may be a silent role, with a couple of reused lines from the first one. They did that in a Cars Toon.

Coundn’t they have did the same with Doc? :confused:

It would be a lot harder to make it with Doc. Fillmore is a secondary character.

Something would be out of place if Doc is always in the background, without any lines of dialog. He was a very important character.

True…but it dosen’t feel…complete without him,I mean it was like a Father-Son thing going on with him and Lightning… :confused:

Yeah, well.

But, eventually, the mentor must depart so that the hero completes his journey. At least that’s the vision of authors like Joseph Campbell, and Vogler.