Cars Fan Commentary

Thanks Actine, for letting us know when you’re available.

Everyone - We’re going to try to record the Cars commentary in three segments at these times:

18 Sep 15:00 UTC
25 Sep 15:00 UTC
26 Sep 15:00 UTC

Edit: During the second session we can start at this frame (which is the first frame from this camera angle):

During the third session we can start at this frame (which is the first frame from this camera angle):

Wow, three consecutive weekends of Cars! Can ya handle it? Can ya? Can ya?

Thanks for pulling this together again, Peter. Now we just have to wait for TSS’ reply. I think I’ll advertise this so more people who have done a practice and are interested are made aware of this. I’m not sure what the limit is, but the more the merrier, I guess? :slight_smile:

Here is the second Cars commentary: NTSC, PAL. :smiley:

TSS said that he can make it to the times I posted here, so be ready to commentate. :slight_smile:

Copy that. :slight_smile:

Only Actine and I showed up today, so here are some options for recording the commentary. 1. We can try to record the Cars commentary in two parts during the two remaining times. 2. Actine, The Star Swordsman and thedriveintheatre - you can send me your schedules for October and I can try to find times to record the third segment during that month (I may even find a time in October when we can do the commentary in one segment).

Ack! Sorry about that, Peter and Actine, I was pulling an all-nighter for an assignment and forgot about it! :blush: Aaah…

It would be best if this can be done in one-shot so that I don’t have to remember three different sessions. Option One’s fine with me, if there’s any way I can accommodate to make it a one-shot, I’d gladly do so (Maybe you could send what times TSS and Actine will be available at the same time to me, then I’ll just pick one?).

Regarding Option Two, I have a feeling October will be the same as September with me, if not, even less time because it’s the final month for our graduating finals and it’s the home stretch for assignments… so I may not have as much free time as before. :frowning:

so what do we do? Sep 25, 3 PM UTC or the same time Sep 26? Let me know because I have to fit my not so flexible schedule to it

Actine - Yes, I did want all of us to meet on Sep 25, at 3 PM UTC to record some of the Cars commentary. I hope it’s not too late to fit this into your schedule.

Wow, time flies! :open_mouth: Gotta remember to stay up late… god… 1 am… :confused: But it’s Cars, should keep me awake! :slight_smile:

Actine and TDIT - TSS can’t make it on Friday, but he’ll try to be there to record at the same time on Saturday. Since we can’t record the entire commentary on Saturday, I’ll need your schedules into October. I’m sorry that you all have had to wait so long to commentate on Cars.

It’s okay, Peter, you’ve been patient with our frequent schedule changes, so you must be thanked for that! :wink:

I’ll send you my October schedule pronto.

Saturday is also ok for me - even better that Friday.
For October… I don’t know. Until Oct, 5th the schedule is the same as now. Then I’ll see

Actine and TDIT - Something came up for TSS on Saturday, so we’ll just do the commentary in October.

Peter, I have a title for this recording:

Cars Commentary - Extended Edition

:laughing:

TWCS - I don’t get it. =) Are you referring to how the commentary keeps getting delayed?

Haha. Yep. :-D)

Haha, good one, thewisecookiesheet! :laughing:

I hope this can get done ASAP, I foresee the next few weeks to be increasingly hectic as I head into the final days of preparing for my major graduating assignment… :frowning:

Bah! Great!.. :confused:

Actine, TSS and TDIT - There is no time to record the Cars commentary during the rest of October, not even in segments. This commentary will have to be postponed until November, or later. :frowning: