Cars Fan Commentary

Thanks. I just really wanna know so that way I don’t miss it! And so that I know when to tell my siblings to not be loud and obnoxious! XD

Ah, really?

Phew :laughing:

LightningAndDoc, TSS, TDIT and TWCS - Here are some times when you all may be available: 23:00 on Sep 6 UTC, 23:00 on Sep 13 UTC. However Actine and possibly disneydutchess want to commentate on Cars as well, and I’m pretty sure that 23:00 UTC is too late for Actine. It’s likely that I’ll make two groups of three. As soon as I get Actine’s and disneydutchess’ schedules for the month of September, I’ll be able to form those groups, and I’ll be able to give you potential meeting times.

Okay. Dang, the Cars commentary is getting complicated!

I don’t think I’ll be free tomorrow morning (I’m inudanted with homework I have to show by tomorrow afternoon), so I won’t be attending the Sept 6 session. Sept 13’s fine by me as of now, but may prove too close to the The Movie Night (which is also screening Cars).

I feel a bit weird having two Cars viewings too soon after each other, but I guess if enough people don’t mind and this is the only time available, I’ll turn up. The other alternative is that we postpone this to another month altogether when things are a little less hairy. Up to you guys, I don’t want to come off as too inconvenient or uncooperative. :slight_smile:

:cry: Everytime we can do the commentary, something pops up!!! I’m starting to get a little impatient here, but I guess I can wait another week.

I know! I feel so sorry for you LightningAndDoc! I promise this doesn’t usually happen.

Anyways, today we are celebrating my youngest sister’s birthday, and we’re doing cake in an hour, but that’s about it, so if we’re doing it today, I can :wink:

TDIT: I hope you can join so we can do this thing

If not, next week…

Yeah. If not, next week . . .

Good thing you can still do the commentary today though, thewisecookiesheet! :wink:

I know.

I was so worried that I didn’t know if I would make it or not…

I’m so glad I can :smiley:

Yay!!! :smiley:

Let’s just see what we can do about TDIT. I would hate for him to miss out on the commentary if we do it today, but I don’t feel like waiting any longer!!! XD

LightningAndDoc and thewisecookiesheet - Would you like to do a Cars commentary today, just the two of you? If you think you can do a good commentary with just two people then I’m ok with it. If you do decide to commentate today, the next Cars commentary will have three people: Actine, TSS and TDIT. Keep in mind that they’ll be under pressure to talk more during their commentary, just as you will be during your commentary. I have to take my dog out for a walk, but I should be back before 23:00 UTC.

I’m cool with that, if LaD is

Thanks for the update

Just me and thewisecookiesheet? I think I can handle that. I’ll be a little more nervous, but then again, I don’t have to worry too much about not being able to fit all my info in with 4 others talking. XD I better get my DVD with me! About 40 more minutes!!! bounces up and down in her seat

Well, this has got to be the funnest time I’ve ever had during a commentary.

LightningAndDoc and I connected very well, and there’s not really any major gaps except for in the beginning, but we go till the end of the credits.

:smiley:

Yeah, that was really fun!!! I thought there would be more awkward silences between two people. But there wasn’t! Which I’m thankful for. Yeah, the beginning did have less talking, but I was really tensed up like, “It’s me and one person. :open_mouth: Can I do this!” But as it went on, I got more relaxed and more talkative. Hopefully I didn’t forget any really important information. :wink:

Glad to hear you girls had fun.

Please don’t feel apologetic for making me miss out, if anything, I should feel sorry for holding y’all up! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I’m awaiting Peter to post the next commentary date for me, TSS and Actine. Whenever you’ve ready and compiled the list, Peter, take your time. If it’s not this weekend, I wouldn’t mind either, cos’ the Movie Night already covers it. Or I can do a back-to-back. Again, whichever which way, unless I mention otherwise. :slight_smile:

I was busy today so LightningAndDoc and thewisecookiesheet, I haven’t been able to start editing your Cars commentary. Actine, I haven’t been able to put your schedule into Google Calendar yet. Tomorrow I may be busy as well, but I’ll try to organize and edit these commentaries with what free time I do have. Before editing the second Cars commentary I’ll try to find a time for the third Cars commentary.

It’s okay. I understand.

Okay. Sweet. Thanks for letting us know.

LaD and I were anxiously waiting for it and I think we’re better now, now that we know when to expect it x)

Actine and TDIT - When I decided to record a commentary with just LaD and TWCS I assumed that I would be able to find a time for you and TSS because there’s only three of you, but I was wrong. There is no time this month when all three of you are available for more than an hour. There may be a solution, though. How would you feel about recording the commentary in three 39 minute chunks on three separate days (I already talked to TSS on Skype and he’s ok with it)? I can stitch the three parts together into one part. Here are some times when all three of you are available for an hour:

11 Sep 15:00 UTC
12 Sep 15:00 UTC
18 Sep 15:00 UTC
19 Sep 15:00 UTC
25 Sep 15:00 UTC
26 Sep 15:00 UTC