Cars Fan Commentary

Ugh! The darn curse of words!
Unfortunately, the other side of the family has to decided to a family ‘get-together’ this weekend.
On Saturday.
An hour before we would do the commentary.

:frowning:

So, if it is impossible for us to move the commentary a few hours ahead, we could Saturday, but if not, we’d have to go to the third time.

Sorry about this.

That’s ok TWCS. Both LightningAndDoc’s and thedriveintheatre’s schedules show that they’re not available a few hours earlier, but hopefully group B will be able to meet on the 29th at 23:00 UTC.

TSS - How is the 29th looking for you? I know you said “maybe not” when I asked if you were available at that time.

Well, could schedules allow 3 hours later?
I just got news that we’ll be home that night.

TDIT isn’t available 3 hours later (the 23rd at 02:00 UTC), but he will be available on the 23rd at 05:00 UTC.

If all of our schedules can do that, I’m good for that time.
And if not, we can wait till next week.

I just found out that the 23rd at 05:00 UTC doesn’t work for TSS. However, we still have the 29th at 23:00 UTC.

Man, it stinks to not be on all day! So many times being switched around, I’m confused!!!

I could do the 23rd at 2:00 UTC. Or maybe even 5:00 UTC if my mom would let me stay up that late. Since school is getting closer, I can’t stay up too late. :angry: But I see those don’t work for TSS. I can still do the 29th at 23:00 UTC if that’s all we have. I’m a little bummed though. I was looking forward to this all week! But don’t feel bad thewisecookiesheet. It’s not your fault your family came up with last minute plans!

Ack! Sorry guys, I’m not sure whether I can make it for next Sunday (Sydney time), as I may be watching an advance screening of Up (it’s still, pardon the pun, up in the air at the moment). I haven’t booked tickets yet, and I’ll have to see whether I have time with the impending mid-semester assessments looming on the horizon, but whether I go or not, I’d rather not have it on that date, if it’s okay with you guys! :frowning:

Sorry, but this weekend was ideal for me, so if you guys are commentating 29th at 23:00 UTC, I may not be joining y’all. You guys go ahead (I don’t want to hold back), unless another time can be fixed either earlier or later (the weekend after that in early September would be another great time for me, since it would be the beginning of the mid-sem break). Again, to y’all’s convenience, I don’t want to hold you guys back if no other time is available! :frowning:

head spins This is getting confusing!!!

Hopefully we can find a time that everyone can commentate. I’d hate for anyone to miss out!

LightningAndDoc, my head is spinning too. And, I too, was looking forward to this. I was questioning on how you were going to flip about it.

TDIT: Ohh… and Advance screening, eh? Well, if you do go, enjoy it. You’ll like the movie.

Hmm… what to do, what to do!

It’s okay. My reaction would probably had been more calm and collected though if it weren’t a certain time of the month for me . . . XD

And yes, what to do!

All group B Cars commentators - Can you send me your schedules into September? Hopefully there will be a time in early September when all four of you are available at the same time.

I sent in my September schedule. I hope it was easy enough to decipher.

Can the schedule count for September’s commentary too? :wink:

TWCS - Your schedule was pretty easy to enter into Google Calendar. Thanks for converting the times into UTC.

Sure. I’m assuming you want to commentate on Finding Nemo, and not WALL-E. =)

Yep, I thought that would help.
And I sent you a corrected version since the first message was with the regular GMT/UTC and not my actual time. But I think it was only 3 hours ahead, so it wasn’t too far off.

I wasn’t able to convert the new schedule into UTC times, but I did link them in an attempt to get them to you before you got online :unamused:

And yes, I’d like to commentate on Finding Nemo :smiley:

Thanks for being so considerate everyone! :blush: I’m sorry if I have inconvenienced any of you, but if it’s any consolation (well, to me, mostly), I finally booked the advance ticket for Up next Sunday (August 30th). Yahoo! Dances around

I’ve PM-ed qxgnxamy my schedule for early September. Once again, thanks for trying to make it for another week, guys! I’m so excited, I’m finally going to South America! :smiley:

dances Whoopee!

Looks like Saturday will be a hit!

You’re going to love Up. Congrats on getting Advance tickets.

I’m about 45 minutes away from a computer so if you want to go ahead and do the commentary without me it’s fine.

So, when are we doing the commentary? For I don’t know when it is at all!

I believe it’s next week, ladies. I’ll double-check with qxgnxamy later. :wink: