Cars Fan Commentary

I’m okay with the second and third timings! Like I’ve probably said a million times, there’s nothing to do for the rest of the summer for me!

The 2nd and 3rd times work great for me too.

Awesome, guys! :smiley: I assume we’ll do the one that comes earlier first, we’ll confirm closer to the date, but as of now, I’m good to go!

Ladies and gentlecars, start your engines!

I can smell the gasoline already… :mrgreen:

Thanks for the update. Actine. totoro. qxgnxamy. I will see you guys at the starting line!

Don’t forget me! I’ll be commentating too! Now if only I could find more to say about Cars. I wish I could hear John Lasseter’s commentary on the film.

Sorry! I was just looking at the Group A list, but of course you will be there too! I edited it my post. :smiley:

I have to find more things to say about Cars too. To Infinity and Beyond should have some fun bits of info; I will have to check it out. And it would be great to hear Lasseter’s commentary on the film!

This is me again, and this is me who lets everyone down.
I am very sorry, but I’m not sure that I can join you tomorrow. I had a birthday party today, and this night I had some insomnia, so I really need to sleep. Moreover, I’m not ready.
You can do a commentary without me. If there is some backup time and if it is possible to shift, then let me know. If no (I know it is too late to inform you) then do not worry about me - I will participate in some other commentary :slight_smile: that is not a problem.
Well, I will try to come, but if I’m not online or not ready at 11:20 UTC then don’t wait for me.

No, I will comment =)

No, I won’t comment. My spoken English is extremely bad and I am not ready overall =(

It was nice watching Cars again with, although it was a bit quiet this time.
I guess for most of the other Pixar films you always find someone who is kindof the “ultimate fan” and has a lot to say about it, but Cars is not that popular, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, thanks a lot, everyone. I’m looking forward to the next commentary.
Speaking of which: for September both Nemo and WALL-E are listed - are we going to do both or just one of them?

In September we will be doing both Nemo and WALL-E. I requested that we do WALL-E again because I know that there were at least four people who wanted to commentate on WALL-E but couldn’t. I think we can handle two different films in the same month.

I enjoyed watching Cars again too, and yeah, it was a bit quiet. Although I like Cars, I am not armed with a lot of info on the movie. The “ultimate fan” is in the group B commentary - LightningAndDoc. I look forward to hearing what she has to say. :slight_smile:

Edit: It was quite fitting to do the Cars commentary today. It was four years ago today that Joe Ranft passed away. Cars was dedicated to him.

I can’t wait to hear the commentary Group A did! :smiley:

Now, to prepare for the commentary I’m doing with Group B. I feel so excited!!! If I had a car, I think I’d be doing donuts how excited I am! XD Let’s just hope my siblings don’t bother me for two hours while we do the commentary.

Here’s the first Cars commentary: NTSC, PAL.

Hannahmation and totoro - Since we stayed in sync pretty well, I didn’t try to resync any of our comments while editing. However I can still edit the commentary if you notice that any of your comments are heard later than you intended them to be.

Cool! Now I can listen to what you guys had to say! :smiley:

Congrats on the commentary guys! :slight_smile: And if nothing crops up this weekend, I’ll meet Group B this Sunday! Man, it’s been ages since I’ve watched Cars (last time was last year on F-T-A, laugh out loud! :smiley:).

Aye! I haven’t been getting any updates to my email! D:

Oh well.

I’m glad that the Group A commentary went well and I can’t wait for Group B.
It shall be fun!
I demand it.

:wink:

Okay, I’m just double checking here, Group B is doing the second time, am I correct? I don’t want to have the wrong date. :laughing:

Am I the only one bouncing in their seat in excitement? For I’m doing that right now. XD

LightningAndDoc - Yes, group B will be commentating on the 22nd at 23:00 UTC. =)

I think I can make it happen. Thanks for the heads up Peter.

Okay. Just double checking. :wink: