Chicken Little

Sorry for making a topic of this … two years after the film’s release. xD But it took me

that long to see it. My brother saw it with a friend and my mom - I refused to see it 'cause it looked stupid.

Well, I saw it just two days ago. It wasn’t actually that bad- I thought Madagascar was worse than that,

but that’s my opinion. Was kinda corny and fluffy, but I thought it was adorable. They really could’ve done

without all the songs shoved in it though.

The only thing that sparked me to see it was my love of Zach

Braff. :smiley: But it was a worthwhile film … for the most part. Much better than Home on the Range- I actually

thought Chicken Little would be just like that film, that’s mainly the reason why I steered clear.

I keep

learning never to judge books (or movies) by their covers. :slight_smile:

Ooh, Zach Braff’s in it? I

might actually bother to see it at some point… :laughing:

Lol,

yeah, Zach Braff voices Chicken Little. xD I have a talking plush of Chicken Little- I would’ve kept it even if

I didn’t like the movie, just for Zach’s voice. I’m so fangirly. ^_^;

Well, by the sounds of things, he’s probably the only upside to this film, so it’s

understandable! :laughing:

I saw this movie once. I thought

it was cute and funny, but it could never match a Pixar movie. I noticed that it was aimed for kids.

Wow. You liked it?! Well, to each his own! I guess I

should talk, seeing as I love Happy Feet:stuck_out_tongue:

No offense, but I absolutely

hated it. There were a few worthwhile parts in it, but the story was kind of…all

over the place. And the ending was…odd. (snigger)

Maybe it’s just me? Heh…

Mitch: I can understand what you mean, lol! It was kinda all over the place …

it’s just been a while for me since I’ve seen a good movie. All that’ll change once Ratatouille comes out,

fo’ sure. :wink: But … I dunno, I guess I needed a little pick-me-up, and this was … bearable. ^^ Not the best,

but not half bad for a non Pixar film. ^^

FONY - Haha – ahh…I see what you mean now. I know the feeling. I’ve been

thirsting for a good, solid-based movie since Cars. (snigger)

Well, I’m

glad you liked Chicken Little, in any case. You should listen to my sister: she can

kind of do his (Chicken Little’s) voice. :wink:

I think this is a little wierd, but just like I have an

obsession with the Incredibles, I have a friend who has her little obsession with Chicken Little. I think it is

cool, yet strange at the same time. Just like me.

I think I just like it because my mom and my brother

made it sound like such an extremely bad movie. When I saw it, it wasn’t as bad as they said it was.

My

brother now says he doesn’t know who I am anymore. xD

aww,

i thought chicken little rocked :stuck_out_tongue: yes its aimed at kids but there are so many little details for the adults to

chuckle at (did anyone else spot the bull in a china store?) i think i also loved it cause the style is so kiddy

and quirky :smiley:
and it sounds like ive got the same talking/singing plush as fairly odd new yorker. . . and

i’ve got the chicken little pez machine :stuck_out_tongue: i just love pez machines, cant stay away from them >.<

Who was the director of this film? And what other movies did he/she do?

Can’t recall the name, but the director also

directed ‘Emperor’s New Groove’.

I just looked it up now- Mark Dindal.

One character I

really liked was the ugly duckling girl. I don’t remember her name, but I know her because she played Jessie in

TS2.

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] - Unless I am much mistaken, her name is Abbey. But, like I said, I could be

mistaken…

It was kinda cute when she and Chicken Little smooched at the end, I must admit. (snigger)

:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know, I

think I found that part a little wierd for me. i am not going to say disturbing because it wasn’t that bad.

Haha – yeah, well…it was very unexpected,

that’s for sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess you are right. Unexpected indeed. Heh, heh.

:wink:

Oh yeah, the kiss part was unexpected and a little wierd, but I thought it was cute when

Abby’s feathers puffed a bit afterwards, lol! xD

Did anyone find that te baseball game where Chicken

Little made the game winner a little too stupid?