Current Mood

Mood: Hungry and tired.

I just finished a long work out and now, I am starving.

Current Mood: Happy, anxious, confused, and slightly worried.

Reason: Well, +1 for me as usual for my mood posts, so there’s happy, anxious because I have the Finding Nemo commentary later tonight with Sky, Hannahmation, and qxgnxamy to look forward to.

Confused - on the way home from the theater today, I was just driving, minding my own business, and a random black SUV driving next to me starts honking. I see the driver gesturing at me through the tinted windows, but I can’t tell what he’s doing. He pulls ahead of me for a while, and we stop side-by-side at a stoplight. He rolls down his window and starts yelling at me with a look of disgust. I roll down my window so I can hear, and he continues yelling “You wanna play games with me?” I look at him confused, “What?” He goes on, “I should pull you over right now and beat the use your imagination here out of you!” Absolutely stunned, I yell back, “What did I do?” Mister rational rolls up his window, and drives off when the light turns green. I have no idea what his problem was,… what the heck?

Slightly worried because of school. I have an essay due tomorrow morning that I have to re-do most of, I apparently only had half the number of required sources. I can’t seem to find any, and now I’m stuck. I just hope my professor e-mails me back before too long. bites nails

that’s a pretty scary experience ffdue1906! :shake: I would have totally freaked out!

Mood: mostly happy with a side of disappointment

Reason: I have had tons of homework these past two weeks and I hate it! :~o I already am wishing that today was Friday, I have a long way to go :unamused: I also just heard what Johnny Depp said about Dick Cook leaving Disney. I really hope he does sign on to do the fourth Pirates! It would just be rude to get us all excited for nothing :`-( .On the bright side though, a new Phineas and Ferb is on tonight! and I just discovered that I have no school next Monday and I have a half day Friday! :smiley: that means I’ll get to see the Toy Story Double Feature even earlier! :smiley:

Wow, that stinks ffdude. I don’t get what the deal is with driving, but I guess it brings out the worst some people because there are a HUGE amount of jerks out there on the road.

Mood: Content

Reason: Things in my life seem to be going pretty well, something I’ve been dealing with for awhile seems to be getting resolved. Just watched Jaws today for the first time, and it was really good. Trying to decide if I should watch House in a bit, or American Graffiti.

I take it you didn’t cut into his lane or anything to have set him off, ffdude. But regardless, no one should react the way he did. Mr Butthead needs to go for Anger Therapy, me thinks.

Mood: Uneasy and anxious
I have a group presentation today where we have to show how we’re getting along with our finals, and one of our friend’s group got an earful from the tutor last week for slow progress. I’m satisified on my part, but I don’t know what will be the ‘verdict’. No pressure, then.

ffdude1906- Wow :open_mouth: ! That was insane. That’s why there’s so much road rage :unamused: . No matter what actually happened, he shouldn’t have done that. And it was probably for something simple. Or, maybe you didn’t even do anything, and he just felt like screaming at some innocent bystander. Oh well, goes to show ya, ya do something stupid and tick someone off, the story ends up on the Internet :laughing: . At least YOU stayed calm. I think you handled it well :slight_smile: .

Mood: Excited and nervous

reason: I have a chance to win 20 bucks at the end of the game tonight.

Betting with a friend, TSS :wink: ?

A family game Violet Parr. my mom, dad, I, my twin bro, my younger bro, my sis, grandma and grandpa all pick the winners for the NFL games. The one with the most correct wins. Right now, it is a tie with my grandfather and me. I need the miami dolphins to win, he needs the Indy Colts to win.

Ah, betting on the Dolphins, huh :wink: ? Well, God bless you. I hope they win. You sound like you have a really cool family :slight_smile: .

Violet Parr: Speaking of which,

Mood: Happy/bummed

Reason: Violet parr made me realize how much I love my family so much. but at the same time, one of my friends told me that she was feeling down because her grandmother is dying.

Oh, that’s sad. I’m so sorry. Well, I hope her grandmother will be alright and she’s in my prayers.

Current Mood:Bummed

I have to go to school in a few minutes and I think I forgot one of my homework books :frowning:

Mood: Bored.

Reason: Browsing some posts here, commenting posts, but no replies. :frowning:

Mood: Annoyed

I kinda feel my days are slipping away… not in the mortal sense. But in the kinda wasting-my-time sense. I spend far too much time commenting on threads and watching TV when I should be spending more time on homework and personal fanwork. Seriously, it’s been a long time since I’ve produced a fan trailer or a piece of art.

Time to get right!

Haha, I know how you feel, thedriveintheatre. I always think to myself, ‘I wish I had time to draw again’, but the fact is that I do have the time- I just waste it doing other inane things. :laughing:

Mood: Kind of worried and relieved.

Reason: Last night was quite eventful. In short, I had to call an ambulance for myself as I was in the worst pain I’d ever experienced. My paramedic, Bob, was a cool guy though. :laughing: In the end it turned out to be not such a big deal, and it explains the odd occassions over the past month where I’ve been suffering from some very strange back pain, but the pain in my stomach last night was the worst. It was scary, but to know that it can all be sorted with some antibiotics is definitely a relief.

lizardgirl: Oh my gosh, one random night last year after coming home from a movie, sometime in the middle of the night I started feeling the most horrible pain in my stomach. To this day, I still don’t know what was wrong, but I literally felt like I was going to die. I had to have laid there in the bathroom for half an hour, and I was so scared to get my parents up. :laughing: I haven’t had the problem reoccur since, so I’m not sure what was up. It’s good you were able to have the problem resolved - especially if it was bad enough to call an ambulance!

little chef

Mood: Anxious.

Reason: I guess I’m too harsh towards Bryko614’s first fan vid. :frowning:

I really hope that he won’t take it seriously. :frowning:

EDIT: There’s more.

Mood: Feeling sick.

Reason: I got runny nose, sore throat, headache and probably coughing. Go figure.

Mood: Better, and still resting.

Reason: Been very sick these past few days. Extremely sore throat coupled with a bad cough, runny nose, throwing up…just miserable. I feel a lot better now, and my throat only hurts about half as much.

It’s a shame the doctor has been booked lately however, I may have been able to get better faster. Ah well. This happens everytime school starts so I’m used to it.

Mood: relieved

Finished a chunk of radio Pixar recording yesterday.