Custom Roly Clown: Restock on 3/29, thread gone in 2 wk

^When would we need to pay you by in order to be part of the first round? I personally won’t be able to until March at the earliest, and I’m kinda hoping everyone else is in the same boat so maybe you could postpone it a few weeks.

^ I’m afraid I will too not be able to pay in month. I would definitely have the money by march, but would they still be available at the same price by then?

Once the image is posted I will see and let me know slink with a pm when u need the payment I should be able to do it asap depending on when it is due (=

First carved 8 inch clown:

Paint to come next week!

Hi Slink, I’ve been lurking for a bit and your troikas look amazing, are they still available? Please reply as soon as you can.

To everyone else, hello, like I previously said, I’m a part time lurker, but I’m a collector on behalf of my little dude, I cry a little inside when I think of the amount of money I’ve spent on his hobby :open_mouth: but he’s so worth it.

Carving looks amazing, Slink. Can’t wait for the paint to be finished on the prototype.

P.S: I sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Hi Slink.

I order you a set of Troikas in the very first moment that you sells it and i will do the same for your Amazing Roly Poly Clown.

Just send me a PM with the total amout for France expedition and i pay you when you want…

I’m totally confident about you and i support you in this amazing job…

Thanks a lot to keep me in my childhood (26 years old already 8D ).

Keep goin’ i love your Job.

:nerd:

UPDATE: should be ready by midweek as per company, slight delay

Delay on new Clown prototype?

Was supposed to be ready Friday…but closer to this coming wednesday, just a slight delay :smiley:

Can’t wait to see how it’s look like…

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Just to clear everything up, I sent out friendly reminders to be ready for the picture release this week, I DO NOT EXPECT money from anyone until they see the picture. That wouldn’t be fair and not how I roll. I will post the picture when compeleted, and then will collect money

Slink

It’s fair to proceed like that Slink…

I wait the picture of the Clown and confirm me all by PM and i finalize the Paypal paiement.

Thanks Again…

:sunglasses:

Sorry guys, no pic today, not sure why, they said “midweek” so hopefully tomorrow or Friday…

Trust me, I’m becoming as impatient as you all are

Thanks for the update Slink!

Just so no one sits here waiting for an update…

Sorry still no email, I shouldn’t have said “midweek.” They said that, and they are usually early, but apparently something is causing it to take a tad longer…sorry guys, once again, i’m as anxious as you all are…

On a side note, if you have paid for troikas (as recently as 5 mins ago :stuck_out_tongue: ) Your information has been emailed to the company, and everyone (except the one lone order today) I have tracking for, if you want it

Thanks!

Slink

PROTOTYPE PIC IS HERE:

Need to make a quick post office run though, they’ll be uploaded within the hour!

Here it is! Prototype #1. Remember this is not lacquered and not shiny yet

Overall, I think it looks GREAT. I have one small complaint thus far, and it’s the arm

I think that could look a little better, but I’m debating whether or to mention it or not, since it’s so minor

What does everyone think?

Wow, that is cool! I can’t wait to get one :smiley:

My heart skipped a beat when I scrolled down and saw it on here, I have to say that it looks unbelievabley awesome!!! I particularly don’t mind about the fact that the arm is a little thinner and the thumb is not drawn accurately but it’s up to you… My only question is, does he jingle when he rolls?