dating status

Me?

Let’s just say I’m not dating.

It also feels like my first crush has died out a good deal. I still kind of like her. But not as much.
But alas! I seemed to have developed a couple more outside of that.

And worse part: one is a friend I’ve had in school. And she’s a major crush. In fact, it almost came to the point where I almost asked her out on a date. That is where it gets too far. I’m not ready for it yet. :open_mouth:

I wish I could change myt answer. it says I’m single, and I’m engaged!!!

Yes, I’m so happy to hear that!! :smiley:

Thanks! Me too 8D

That’s wonderful! Congratulations, IV! :smiley:

We have been together for 21 months :mrgreen: <3 :-D) :smiling_imp: :sunglasses: (sorry for emote spam, but I have many emotions to convey)

[size=200]O.O[/size]

Well then congratulations! :smiley:

Thank you. :wink:

Congratulations Virginia! I wish you the best of luck.

You’re welcome. Just congrats you two :smiley:

Well…i have decided it’s time i start getting ready for having a girlfriend and, thusly, i think it’s time i start looking for one.
I’m 18 years old, soon to be 19 in roughly 4 months, and i feel it’s about time i get ready for it. Will i be dating in the next few months? I doubt it.
But who knows: the Lord may just have it happen in the next few months.

Just wish me luck!

^Good luck!

I don’t have a girlfriend, and I don’t plan to find one in the foreseeable future.

I recently had a girlfriend, but I broke up with her a couple of weeks ago. Now she’s accusing me of stalking her…

That’s weird. Maybe she misses you, and says that to get your attention

I have not yet had a chance to say: Congratulations to IncredigirlVirginia and thewhitefrozone! You guys are great! Hope all goes well! :smiley:

Thank you! It’s going to be a very long engagement though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly ;-p I wish it wasn’t, but we both have to go to college first. :unamused:

Ohmygosh! Congratulations Virginia! :mrgreen: :smiley:

Thanks! :smiley: