dating status

[size=200]O.O[/size]

Well then congratulations! :smiley:

Thank you. :wink:

Congratulations Virginia! I wish you the best of luck.

You’re welcome. Just congrats you two :smiley:

Well…i have decided it’s time i start getting ready for having a girlfriend and, thusly, i think it’s time i start looking for one.
I’m 18 years old, soon to be 19 in roughly 4 months, and i feel it’s about time i get ready for it. Will i be dating in the next few months? I doubt it.
But who knows: the Lord may just have it happen in the next few months.

Just wish me luck!

^Good luck!

I don’t have a girlfriend, and I don’t plan to find one in the foreseeable future.

I recently had a girlfriend, but I broke up with her a couple of weeks ago. Now she’s accusing me of stalking her…

That’s weird. Maybe she misses you, and says that to get your attention

I have not yet had a chance to say: Congratulations to IncredigirlVirginia and thewhitefrozone! You guys are great! Hope all goes well! :smiley:

Thank you! It’s going to be a very long engagement though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly ;-p I wish it wasn’t, but we both have to go to college first. :unamused:

Ohmygosh! Congratulations Virginia! :mrgreen: :smiley:

Thanks! :smiley:

Congratulations on the engagement!! :smiley:

Thanks! 8D I wish we could say “ëngaged” on facebook, but I wouldn’t want to explain to my mom. See, she knows I will and expects me to get married ASAP. But, putting it on FB would make her think we’re getting married like, this year. That would be bad. 8D I might do that about halfway through college.

So, does anybody want kids? How many do you want? How soon?

Haha good plan IV
I would like 2 kids. One boy and one girl! But I am only 15. So Im pretty sure that will be a LONG time off! Plus I havent even had a boyfriend yet so deffinaltly no kids soon for me! XD

Me? I would like at least 2 kids. I personally hope for twins but the chance of that is very slim, I hope to have children in my twenties to early thirties.

That’s good! Idk how many I want honestly. Honestly I wish I could adopt, because I really dislike the birthing and carrying process and don’t want to do it.

The child birthing part of it seems scary

AGREED! It sounds so scary! :frowning: