Diecast 'Cars' Wishlist

I already have Mater and Rod Redline. So now all i want are:

-Fillmore

-Doc Hudson

-Leland Turbo

-The King

-Professor Z

And I’m pretty there’s a loooooooooooot more, but I can’t remember them at the moment, oh well I’ll get back to this thread! :smiley:

SM: Ohhh! That is supposed to be Santa?! He’s not…big enough! And I want the winter Sally diecast, her sideview-mirror-muffs ( 8D ) are to die for. <3

I bought Carla the other night, her paint job is very neat. :smiley: And I bought my brother Rod for Christmas. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesomeness! :-D)

MC: It is! I like how he’s an elaborate, old style type of car. It’s fitting. :mrgreen: and Omg, I love her (I was going to say earmuffs)… “mirrormuffs”? Anyway, they’re cute. And the pin-striping on her side also. :slight_smile:

I asked for her for Christmas! Along with Lightning and Holley. :-D)

Yes! “Mirrormuffs” is better. :smiley: Ooh! Nice! I asked for the Cars 2 game on DS for Xmas. :laughing: I’ve got every Cars game on DS up until that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I asked for the game too on Wii! I asked for a lot. :blush: :wink:

8D Well, I hope you get that! You’ve gotta tell me all about it. :smiley: :wink:

great list! Another batch of toys to collect! :smiley: How many die-cast characters do you have at home?

I forget how many, I posted my count a while ago. :stuck_out_tongue: What about you? :slight_smile:

I have Finn and Holley diecasts. <3 Soon I may be getting McQueen, Mater or Sally.

Picked up the following for Xmas.

Lightning
Race Crew Mater
Mater
Race Crew Sarge
Race Crew Fillmore
Francesco
Carla
Raul

Also my brothers got Christmas decorated Ramone ad McQueen.

Found a couple from the original film that I had.

Doc Hudson
The Hudson Hornet
Strip Weathers
Sally

I got the Hudson Hornet Piston Cup McQueen diecast the other day.

I want a Francesco.

I have McQueen, Francesco, Finn and Holley. The next diecasts to get on my list are Mater, Sally, Doc and maybe The King.

I want Otis.

I’d been hoping to get a Mater that didn’t have the “Team McQueen” logo on him, but it looks like I’d have to order it online. Which I’d rather not do. So I may just go ahead and get one with the logo.

Let’s see… so far, my Cars diecast collection consists of what I call the “Cars 2 Power of Four”: Lightning, Mater, Finn, and Holley. I’ve been interested in collection Cars diecast models ever since I saw the first movie in December 2008, but at the time, they were only selling lenticulars, and I prefer the ones with fixed eyes. I started last year when I wanted to have a Cars birthday cake, and I was totally unimpressed by the Wal-Mart cake figurines, so I decided I’d be better off getting the actual diecast models to decorate my cake. I won’t go into all the details of how long it took for me to find a Holley Shiftwell model, so here’s my list.
Sally, Sheriff, Ramone (the Cars 2 Chase “Radiator Springs” variant), Flo, Fillmore, Sarge, Luigi, Guido, Mack, and Valerie Veate (According to my Meet The Cars book, Valerie, who only gets a cameo during the epilogue, is head of the RS city expansion council. I liked the idea of getting a lesser-known Radiator Springs resident!)
Oh, and I hope so badly that they’ll make Otis!
I’m debating on getting some of the characters, but my goal is to basically find a Flo’s V8 Cafe playset and use it to display my Cars characters and give them a place to hang out. I’ll have to make a list of my considerations here sometime. I love this hobby…

OWP: One word: LEGO. Really. But you know, once you get any form of Flo’s you’ll want the whole town.