Do people know you have an account on Pixar Planet?

Honestly, i find it simpler to show them the forum using their phone, iPod, or computer. That way they can just experience it, not accept an explanation.

^ I just sorta got curious 8D

What? What do you mean?

My sisters and closer friends know. One of my older sisters is always bugging me about “watching out for warning signs of predators” and not telling y’all anything. I guess it makes sense, but its awfully annoying.

Oh we try to keep this a family friendly site, and we also try to keep the harrasments to a minimum.

I doubt she meant harassment. Sounded(looked 8D ) like she meant like people showing up at her house. :open_mouth: Or that’s what it seemed like.

Yeah, Viginia’s right. She’s afraid one of you will start stalking me or something.

I’m friends with a lot of you guys, bu it’s mostly moderators and people I trust a lot. Besides, I have very little information on my profile(my mom made me remove my high school and city :unamused: ). I find it irritating. I know there are unsafe people on the internet, but if you can’t trust your friends, than who can you trust? :open_mouth:

Most of my close friends know, because I sometimes mention the online Pixar community.

I even told my one friend last August while we were floating in a pool in Disney World all about the romances that have developed on this site.

Oh I doubt anyone is a stalker on here. In fact, we have pretty stict rules about posting pics of yourself unless an admin gives special permission.

I’ve tried to get my friend, who is an animation student at university, to join, but to no avail :smiley:

Same here.

I want my best friend to join, but she wont.

None of my best friends would ever join. They’re not big enough Pixar fans.

Mine is, but she doesn’t like forums.

I understand that some people don’t like forums and that, but it’s always nice to talk to likeminded people :slight_smile:

I am the only hyper Pixar fan, so that means I’m the only one in my social circle that has a PP account.

Well, my parents and my brother know I have an account here and I mentioned it once or twice to my friends.

I wish we could post pictures on here. I mean, if one wishes to make their appearance available, I fail to see how that’s hurting other members. That’s one of the few failures of this site, IMO; no freedom of expression.

Yeah, that’d be nice. Another issue is that sometimes I don’t know whether the person I’m talking to is male or female because it’s so ambiguous.

^We have a board for that!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7024&p=309037#p309037