Do people know you have an account on Pixar Planet?

I haven’t met any of you outside here, and I would like to, but maybe it’s for the best.

I like a little bit of mystery, after all, maybe you’ll understand why someday 8D

I defintely understand what you are saying! I feel the same way, I treat you guys like I do any of my friends. I feel comfortable telling you guys my secrets, and am honest. You are all understanding and I know you won’t tell my secrets to other people, bc who would you tell?

I do that all the time! It’s not creepy one bit! :smiley: Like, this is so weird, but I remember your sig was the California flag, and I was in Hollister or something and they had it hanging up and I was like stopped dead and I said to my friends, “Kenzie! EJE!” They just stared at me XD Not to be creepy, that’s just like one example. It happens all the time with all different people from here! I’m always thinking, when I’m somewhere fun, how much fun it would be for everyone from here to be with me :smiley:

I do this all the time. :laughing:

That’s so cool! I love that association! The California flag is awesome, even though there are no Grizzly Bears in California. #flagfail

When I watch Princess and the Frog, and hear ‘Evangeline’ sometimes I think of you! 8D

So, the question is whether anybody knows if I have this account. The answer for me is yes. My younger brother knows, and I think my father knows and a fellow Pixar fan friend from school. That’s it. I keep it pretty quiet. :stuck_out_tongue: I like how you guys are mentioning things that remind you of certain users. Well, ever since you told me about your little fetish with Gone With The Wind, it always makes me think of you eje. 8D

Just my 11 year old brother does. I remember the other day him asking me why was I on a Pixar themed website. I told him that it was a Pixar fan forum and he had no clue what I said to him.

Haha! That part made me laugh. I didn’t really know that my brother knew I came on here until he saw me on it and said “Oh! Are you on that Pixar thing again? You’re always on there!” 8D

Lol, I wonder why he was watching you go on the forum that whole time. Ah, kids these days.

LOL, well, our computer is in our kitchen and every time he ran through I guess he took a look at what I was doing. Hahaha, I know, they are so snoopy. 8D

Yay! I like that association.

I think of IncredigirlVirginia sometimes when I’m eating pizza. :stuck_out_tongue:

8D Always! Last night I had some and I said “What would the world do without pizza?” And then I just thought of Virginia cause she would definitely say something like that!

^ Haha, that does sound like something she’d say. :slight_smile:

I think of IV whenever I have pizza, too! :slight_smile:

Haha, once I had pizza and I wrote on her Facebook wall about it. Just because I thought of her!

I always think of Evangeline when I see anything to do with Beauty and the Beast because I remember her talking about how it is one of her fav Disney movies. :smiley:

Hey, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney, and Belle is my favorite Disney Princess! 8D But, I suppose that suits Evangeline’s personality. :smiley:

Ah, I love that you guys think of me when you have pizza! And I remember that, Kenzie! 8D I literally LOL’d when I saw that on my wall. 8D

I think of e-j-e when I hear about John Adams, or things like that 8D

Whenever someone says Christopher Nolan, or I watch a Frank Capra production, I definitely think of Spirit of Adventure.