Do you plan to write a book someday?

I plan on writing 6 books

Currently in the Present, I have four stories all correllated to each other by a novel series, 2 of them I have finished, and 2 that I will work on when I decide that enough time has been spent for Japan’s sake. I have the two finished stories on my DeviantArt account, but I have had no huge appraisal over it or any kind of critique that I could really work upon the next two works. I just hope that someday, i could get these four stories published and I could use the money to get my family out of this lower-middle class society were living in and also to help the less well-off people, like Japan at this point.

I plan to write many, many books. And like Pixar, there will be allusions in all my books to the other book I will write. However, unlike Pixar, I am a single writer instead of a movie company and thus I can put allusions to books that won’t come out for years in the first few books I publish.

And because of Pixar, I love toys a lot, so there will be a story about a guy who mends broken toys just by touching them. He will be one of the guys with “lame-o super powers,” such as the guy who can turn himself invisible but only at night when there is no light anywhere near him, and the girl who cures paranoia by kissing people.

I’m also writing a story inspired by Pixar’s cars, but completely different. For one thing, there’d be no racing…and there will be humans in the story, and the humans take baseball bats and shoot arrows to damage the cars because they fear them, and there will be a masochist car who lets female humans smash his windows.

I’ve written for years, but these days I’m more focussed on my film career, so most of what I write ends up there.

I am more of a speaker than a writer. I just dislike writing essays and whatnot. The only circumstances I see myself writing a book is if I were famous and it was an autobiography.

I’ve always felt I had a book in me :smiley: A fantasy, though, no boring nonfiction! Maybe one day you guys’ll be reading my books and you’ll be saying, “Jeezum, I met this girl online! What talent!” …not really XD

^ 8D
Anyway, I’ve had this story idea in my head, it’s possible I might want to make it into a book someday.

I have a lot of story ideas in my head. But if anything, I might just translate it into a screenplay than a book.

I don’t plan to write a book, but I do plan to write a screenplay. I’m currently studying how to write on. But it won’t be something that I’ll try to sell. It’s really about self-therapy for me. The thought of me writing a screenplay that’s about things I’ve been through in life, and having people read and analyze it or critique it scares me.

I see it’s been a while since this thread has gotten some action, but here’s a tip for anyone interested:

Have you guys checked in to NaNoWriMo (National November Writing Month)? The goal is to write a 50k word novel in a month. It’s very treacherous but if you get a significant amount done (even if you don’t hit the 50k word count) it’s very rewarding. I’ve never been able to get past the first week, but I plan on trying again this year… as I have the past two years xP

Yes I do plan on writing a book. A series of Sci-Fi stories intended for ages 12 and up in fact.
I have my first book halfway finished but I need to do some revision to check for consistency errors.

I like to write, I may. I usually like to write about adventure, action, Fantasy, and Mystery.

What kind of stories would you write about philipsteele? If you don’t mind me asking.

I was actually wiriting a book and it was going well even spoke to a publishing company about self publishing. But my laptop crashed and all my work was lost so I decided to pursue my career goal (racing) and leave writing for when I retire.

I am considering writing a screenplay right now. In college I am talking a fiction writing class. I think I have a great idea for an animated film.

Oh, good plans for writing Race&Animationfan!

Writing a story right now :smiley:

I wish I had a good idea like you guys said, I just have more the love of writing than an idea to go with it :smiley: That’s always been my problemo

I figure I’ll show you the story I’ve been writing.
db.tt/lI7yjek

This isn’t the updated version. So this is only the beginning of it.

Well, I have this awesome story idea I’ve been working on for the last couple of years. I’ve always wanted to write stories, but only this latest one has been any good. The others were these trippy mash-ups of whatever books I happened to like at the time. I write whenever it comes to me, but I really should write more :confused: What’s important to me right now is creating strong, fully developed characters. Without that, I’m not going anywhere. And that just takes time.