Elastigirl Question and answer. :)

To he honest I like them all, they are all good questions.

Hmm…I like many movies…but I love superhero movies, I love the origional superman movie. I like some romantic movies as well. Titanic is one of my favorites.

I’ve never liked horror movies much not because they’re scary but because a large amount of them are poorly acted.

Do the kids want a dog? Are you planning on getting one?

How did you celebrate Mother’s Day last year?

What do you do for your anniversary?

Yes they want a dog and yes Bob and I got them a dog for Christmas. :slight_smile:

Well we went out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory.

We went out to dinner together and Bob bought me a beautiful ruby bracelet and I wear it everywhere now. smiles to myself

How many boyfriends did you have before Bob?

Did you date any other supers?

thinks I dated a few men before Bob, one was a man named Xerek and I also dated another superhero named Gamma Jack…but I prfered to work on my hero work so I didnt date much.

Yes as I said previously I dated Gamma Jack for a while…but broke up with him because he was so overly self centered.

Cool!!

Have you ever had surgery?

Do you like Bob better now, or before he gained the weight?

No I have never had surgery.

I’d say I like him the same. smiles I married him for his personality not his muscles. :slight_smile:

No, when did he look better? :laughing:

Oh…well I’d have to say when he was younger. :laughing:

Who came up with the name “Dash”, you or Bob?

Really? I don’t know why, but I much prefer him after he lost the weight to before he gained it. :slight_smile:

What is your opinion on Tony, Violet’s boyfriend? (And what would you say Bob’s is for that matter?)

Bob actually named Dash. :slight_smile:

I think hes a nice young man, but Bob isnt too fond of him. Hes currently playing the role of the overprotective father. smiles

Have you ever killed a supervillian?

Besides for Syndrome…no I have never killed a supervillain…I prefer to send them to prison.

how do you think jack jack will do as a superhero ?

smiles I think he will be a great superhero when hes older.