Elastigirl Question and answer. :)

MBproductions13: I’m really glad to see you having fun with this Elastigirl roleplay. I was wondering if you can see if you can answer a series of questions in just one post rather post a new answer for each question. Less clutter here.

THanks. Happy posting. Keep up the good work. I’m somehwat impressed.

TSS

1.- How is dash relationship with jack jack?

2.- How did bob and you falled in love?

3.- What is your greatest fear?

4.- When you were fliying to nomanisan , why did you go to the changing room if you tought you were alone in the plane?

5.- How did you learned to flight jets?

6.- How did you meet edna mode?

When is your birthday?

What car do you currently drive?

Do you and your family have any close friends that are normal civilians?

What’s your favorite PIXAR movie(besides The Incredibles)??

Hmmm, not to seem critical, but would have Elastigirl not been around during the time TItanic was released? I thought she lived in the 1970s or something like that. Titanic was released in the 90s? Am I right? :confused:

Keep in mind that the incredibles is set in another aniverse, as far as we know, titanic could have been released in the 20s and Citizen kane could have been released in the 90s

Not to mention, and I say this repeatedly, because it bothers me. Violet has a portable CD player, something that did not exist until the 2000’s. :unamused:

I was looking for a screen cap of the scene, but it’s late, and I’m pretty sure you’ve seen the movie before. It’s in “Life’s Incredible Again” where Bob kisses her on the nose. Just a technicality, but so is what you said. The Incredibles is in a timeless period with call backs to the 60’s/70’s. Look at their clothes!!!

EDIT: Found it!! Sadly, it has Sarah Vowell stuck to the bottom of it, and is terribly small, but you get the point.

-Currently watching The Incredibles on BBC1- well actually it just ended-

The Incredibles itself may culturally speaking be in the 60s and 70s America though technologically it is pretty out there and more advanced than we are in some parts while less advanced in others maybe? It could on the one hand actually be questionable when you think about it that they would have ANY movie exactly the same as ours- same themes etc could exist. (You know like romantic movies, tragedies, there would probably be a version of Romeo and Juliet etc whatever- but it wouldn’t be called that, have completely different characters maybe, and someone else wrote something like it, and it might not even be famous!)

So maybe it would be best upon thinking on it, that Elastigirl may have a particular genre etc whatever but wouldn’t have access to ANY of our movies. We after all don’t have superheroes in our world like they do- it’s an alternate universe.

But then if it could be considered alternate, maybe versions of those creators exist- and some of them formed their creations precisely the same, or with slight alterations. These creators could be born in different times or maybe created their creations at different times for various reasons. In addition to some never being made and/or additional other movies were also made- some creators maybe even died at different times.

So basically, perhaps every movie in our world is also fair game no matter what the time (albeit with alterations). Or you could consider none of them being made. Or a few being made. Or most. Or all even as mentioned, if we consider alternate universes to be infinite at any rate. (Otherwise it wouldn’t make much sense- it’s seriously a small chance of your parents even meeting let alone creating the two combinations of DNA which make exactly YOU let alone the various creators of the movies and stories we have- but it can happen if AUs are infinite- it’s just a very very small chance). Any opinion would actually be valid so yeah, Elastigirl could say her favourite is Titanic and it could still be considered valid- just as the opinion that she might not HAVE that movie in her universe at all as an option is also valid. Heck it’s up in the air whether or not the titanic or something like that would have sunk to begin with or not in their world in reality- but it could have.

(Well that probably accomplished nothing and confused everyone). :laughing:

Woah, that makes a lot of sense!! :slight_smile:

I like to think in their world, that they are in the present day, but with a stylized 60/70’s outlook. I don’t know why, it just…disturbs me to think they lived in that era. Partially because the 70’s are my least favorite decade to read about, and because that makes them seem farther away. Even as bizarre as that sounds. I use Vi’s CD player and everyone’s clothes, as well as the presence of computers as evidence. Our computers are more advanced than that, but in the 60’s and 70’s, no one but the government really had computers. I’m referring to Bob’s office, not Syndrome’s base, since he’s rich. He can likely have anything he wants. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I should talk about the topic… :neutral_face:

Have you ever had a job, besides heroism?

Does heroism pay?

Do you want a job, or enjoy being a house wife?

1. Dash and Jack Jack have a great relationship.

2. smiles a bit Thats a long story…well we met while crimefighting and I guess you could say it was love at first sight. <3

3. My greatest fear is losing my family forever. :frowning:

4. laughs a bit This is a very interesting question and I feel like many people wonder about this but the answer is actually quite simple. I figured I’d use the restroom when I changed into my costume.

5. A great friend of mine named Snug Porter taught me.

6. I met Edna Mode when I was having my suit malfunctions. Rick told me that I should go to her for a new suit design.

7. My birthday is December 13

8. I currently drive a car given to my family by the government. The car at first looks like your average car but then it turns into the Incredmobile. smiles

9. Well over the past years every time Bob would blow our cover we would have to move again so we didnt really even get a chance to know many normal civilians. However now that we havent had to move for a while we have gotten very friendly with our neighbors who I believe are normal.

10. Well I like them all but my favorite would have to be Toy story.

11. I havent really had many jobs I worked with my friend Snug for a while fixing and flying jets but I’ve been a hero since I was 17.

12. What exactly do you mean by does heroism pay??

13. I enjoy being a housewife. smiles

I think they meant “do you receive monetary compensation for being as a heroine” by “does heroism pay”. XD

Very nice! I would like more details in the answers. Don’t get me wrong, your answers are good. but I think the more detail you pt into them, the more engaging you’ll be.

No we do not recieve pay for being superheroes although the government does help out financially. For example whenever we had to move the government would help pay for our new relocation and also pay for the memory erasing and fixing any damages if there were some. When we were younger back in the glory days the goverment helped pay for things like superhero suits, gadgets, cars…etc.

Ok thank you. :slight_smile:

You’re welcom dude!

We should probubly get back on topic. :sunglasses: :laughing:

That’s a good idea. Here’s a question.

Snug taught ya how to fly huh? How long did it take for you to get your flying liscense? Were you scared of flying to begin with?

Which of your costumes do you perfer, your original Elastigirl costume or the updated Incredibles family one?

Did you ever date Snug?

1.) It actually didnt take me that long to get the license. Snug didnt just teach me how to fly he also taught others how to fly for a living. It is part of his job along with fixing planes. After a couple years of training he felt I was skilled enough and gave me my license. :slight_smile:
2.) When I first flew a plane I wasnt scared very much I was more nervous that I would forget what to do at one point during the flight. I think it helped that Snug was not only my teacher but my friend as well.
3.) I’d have to say that I prefer my new costume just because I like working as a team with my family and I feel that it unites us in a way.
4.) smiles a bit No I never dated Snug. Hes always been a good friend to me and I’ll admit at times I thought that he might have had a little crush on me but we were always better as friends.