Elastigirl Question and answer. :)

( I like the red uniform better too :laughing: )

How long did you and Bob date?

Do you still have a date night?

Do you two have a song(outside the thread about it XD)?

Does your old suit still fit?

How old is Bob? How old is Vi now?

1.) We dated eachother for 2 and a half years but we were friends for a while before that…since highschool actually. :slight_smile:
2.) smiles and laughs a bit Yes every once and a while we have a date night. Well you know how Bob and Lucious have “bowling night” on Wednesdays…well Bob and I usually have date night on Fridays.
3.) Hmm lets see…well we actually do have a song. smiles Its called Only wanna be with you by Hootie & the blowfish. Its always been one of our favorites. smiles
4.) I’m not sure to tell you the truth I havent put it on in a long time…I think that it would still fix since its a very stretchy suit. :slight_smile:
5.) Bob is a year older then me…well 38 and Violet is 14. smiles

( I love these questions :slight_smile:

Really? I always imagined Bob to be in his 40’s. :laughing:

Favorite music type?

Favorite movie genre?

Do you know Bob’s favorite movie?

laughs a bit You think he looks older…dont worry I wont tell him. Maybe thats because hes losing his hair a little. laughs again

1.) I prefer old rock music and sometimes county. :slight_smile: I never likes Pop music much.
2.) I like action,drama and a few horror movies. I like some romantic comedies but sometimes I think they’re a little unrealistic. Violet loves romantic comedies. smiles a bit Tony took her to see one last week actually.
3.) He likes a lot of action movies like I do. I know he loves the origional superman movies, the ones with Christopher Reeve as superman. He also enjoys watching the Monty Python movies. smiles

Possibly because Brandon Routh is…less than convincing. :open_mouth: Reeve IS Superman.
I didn’t mean that he looks old, but he just seems like he’s in his 40’s for some reason. You look about 35 to me(or 30 8D ).

Batman or Dark Knight?

Pizza or Tacos?

I agree Christopher Reeve was the perfect Superman. smiles Well I’m flattered you think I look that young I’m sure you’ve guessed by now I’m 37. You were close when you said 35. laughs a bit

1.) I like the origional Batman movie better to be honest although I did appreciate Heath Ledgers portrayal of the Joker. smiles
2.) Pizza for sure. Normally on Saturday nights we have pizza for dinner. The kids have always loved it and Bob and I love it too.

HL was good, but…Christian bale was not. :angry: I hate TDK, except for Ledger.

Toy Story 2 or 3?

Do the kids watch a lot of Pixar movies?

Have you ever been to Japan?

I’ve always likes Michael Keatons portrayal of Batman in the movies made back in the late 80’s

1.) I like them both pretty close but I prefer Toy Story 2. It was happier and I love the character Jessie and when her character is introduced. smiles
2.) Yes they do. smiles the whole family does actually. I think Cars is Dash’s favorite and Violet likes the Toy story trilody the best.
3.) I did go to japan once but that was for hero work. There was an explosion at a factory and a few other superheroes and myself went to stop it and get everyone out of the building safely.

The whole family dies? You mean “does”? :laughing: (TS2 FTW!!)

Did you like Japan?

Did you meet Bob in or out of uniform first?

Oops I’m sorry that was a typo jack jack just sneezed so I typed quickly thinking that he would turn into fire any minute… :laughing:

1.) I did I thought it was very pretty. Unfortunately I didnt get to spend much time there the mission was very quick and immediantly after we rescued everyone I got another call that I was needed back in Muninberg.
2.) I first saw Bob in high school out of uniform but were were formally introduced when we were in our costumes first. smiles it was on a rooftop and we had just stopped a robbery.

I hope that wasn’t the one the day of your wedding. 8D

Where was your first date?
Did you kiss? If not, when was your first kiss?

laughs a bit No it wasnt. I think that would’ve been a little too fast.

1.) On our first date we went to a fancy resteraunt after fighting crime together. smiles it was lovely.
2.) No we didnt kiss on our first date. smiles a bit I kissed his cheek though when he walked me to my door to say goodbye. We kissed on our second date in the city though. I remember it vividly.

How many boyfriends did you have before you met Bob?

THinking of questions to ask right now… but I’m afraid of repeating.

How do you feel that your husband killed someone?

Do you have to do superhero work at 3:00 AM?

What superpowers did your parents have?

Nice question!

Have you ever wished you had different powers or have been jealous of anyone else’s?

Is Syndrome the most threatening villain you’vbe ever gone against?

Which would you prefer? Elastigirl or Mrs. incredible?

What’s the worst superhero film you’ve ever watched?

Have you faced any major stereotypes?

Are you a fashion diva? How many wardrobe changes have you been through before you became satisfied with that one costume?