Elastigirl Question and answer. :)

Did you have major spats with other heroines?

Is Gamma Jack the only other super you’ve dated(besides Bob)?

Violet is such a pretty name. Did you name her, or was it Bob’s idea? Was Vi named after someone like a relative?

What’s your favorite restaraunt?

Have you and Bob ever almost divorced?

Favorite actor?

How tall are you?

I think she said 5’ 9" on the last page, but the internet says 5’ 8". :neutral_face:

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Has Bob?

Is Vi’s hair naturally black?

Yeah, that’s the hard part of posting one question at a time instead of collectivly posting it on one post. There is the chance of repeating and not being able to look back and see if that question has been asked before.

I wasn’t trying to be mean or anything, I was just saying what she said earlier.

I know. but the thing is, when a Q&A is done like this, then it becomes cluttered. Questions will have a tendency to repeat itself, and not everyone is gonna read through every page to check to make sure their question hasn’t been asked yet.

Well, the only thing to do about that is if MB wants to do a one-sheeter like Violet Parr did, and paste all the questions on page one.

I actually like it that way because people can look at the questions in one post, and instead of posting their questions on the thread, they PM them to the role player. That way, the board doesn’t get cluttered up.

It would be a nice alternative. I guess it’s just a lot of work that way, though. She’s rarely on, so that would get behind fast…

Yeah, oh well. Back on topic.

What was the low point of your life? High?

You know your husband had Buddy Pine as an obessed fan. Have you had any of those obsessed fans?

Have you received love letters from the fans mentioned above?
Do you have a fan club(I wanna join!)?

Name you favorites! Food, movie, book, vacation spot?

Have you been to England?
Which Cars 2 location excites you the most?

Geez guys, shes gonna have to many questions to answer.

Sorry. And to think, I was the one saying it’d fall behind. :blush:

[/hipocrit syndrome]

Yeah, this is probably getting to be a lot of questions.