Elastigirl Question and answer. :)

Okay. I’ll stop asking questions now.

yeah. me too. At least until MB comes back.

1.) Hmm thats a good question…I didnt have that many. I was primarily focused with my hero work and I felt that a boyfriend would just get in the way. I did end up dating a few men in high school though…and then I dated Gamma Jack for a short while…but thats really it.
2.) I guess I dont really know how I feel about that…I think if I could roleback time I would have maybe told Bob not to kill Syndrome and to hand him over to the police. I’ve never liked the idea of killing criminals.
3.) Yes there have been times where we’ve been called to do hero work at 3:00 in the morning but normally Bob or I go. We dont wake the kids…ESPECIALLY if they have school the next day. :slight_smile:
4.) My parents actually didnt have any powers at all. Bob sometimes joked that that was why I was so good at pretending to be normal because of my parents. Its also why I thought that Jack Jack didnt have any powers.
5.) Well yes sometimes I wish I could fly as well as have my stretching powers. It would make it sooo much easier to get places quicker then having to drive all the time. But I’ve really always liked my power very much. It really comes in handy and no I dont really get jealous of other supers powers. I’m lucky to have mine in the first place.
6.) Well I’ve always thought that Bomb Voyage was pretty threatening along with Syndrome but yes I’d have to say that Syndrome was the most threatening. I think its mainly because he threated my family which I didnt have when I fought crime when I was younger.
7.) I prefer being called Mrs. Incredible now simply because I think Elastigirl sounds a little young for me now. :slight_smile:
8.) Hmm the worst film I’ve ever watched thats pretty hard…well Jaws 3 I thought was a terrible movie…but thats really all I can think of right now…if I think of anymore of them I’ll tell you. :slight_smile:
9.) Yes I actually have faced the stereotype of all men are better then woman. frowns Its completely untrue. Back when I was Elastigirl the press would always ask me what it was like to be with the male superheroes and to fight along side them as if I wasnt as good as them or something. It bothered me tremendously.
10.) No. laughs I would really call myself a fashion diva. There were over 20 costume designs before I was satisfied with my Elastigirl suit. It was very difficult to make a suit for me because every time I would stretch the suit would rip and tear and I’d have to get a new one all over again. Thank goodness for Edna I dont know what I would have done without her.smiles
11.) Sometimes I did. I always found Blazestone to be rather irritible simply because…well I think she was full of herself. To be honest I dont think she was too fond of me either. smirks
12.) laughs a bit Yes he was…Meta Man asked me out on a date once but I was extremely busy with hero work that day so I turned him down. He also was one of the steryotypical people that thought that men were better then women anyways. rolls eyes
13.) Well violets are my favorite flowers, they always have been and still are,and I decided to name her after them. smiles
14.) I’ve always likes italian resteraunts like the olive garden and Bertucci’s. smiles Actually this question is making me hungry… :laughing:
15.) No we have never contemplated divorce before. We love eachother too much even though sometimes we get on eachothers nerves. smiles
16.) I dont have a favorite actor but I really like Meryl Streep and Bill Murray…there are a few more I’m sure but they’re slipping my mind.
17.) I’m 5’8 but I was 5’9 when I was younger. I think I shrunk a little… :confused:
18.) No I’ve never dyed my hair before…it was a lighter orange when I was little up to when I had Violet but after that it darkened a bit.
19.) laughs No hes never dyed his hair either…between you and me hes getting some greys. :laughing:
20.) Yes her hairs naturally black…I think she either gets it from my mom or Bobs dad because they both had black hair as well. :slight_smile:
21.) The lowest point of my life was when my mother died when I was 12. It struck my dad and I pretty hard and it took me a while to recover…but the highest points of my life were when I married my husband of course and had Violet, Dash, and Jack Jack. smiles
22.)I have had fans before but not to the extent of Buddy. laughs a bit But yes I actually had a fan club like Bob and Lucious did. smiles
23.) Yes I revieved a few love fan letters when I was Elastigirl. laughs They were sweet. :slight_smile:
24.) The government got rid of all the clubs when they made us retire but there might be one now for us now. smiles You should start one :slight_smile:
25.)My favorite food would have to be chocolate chip cookies!I think I already said some of my favorite movies but I like the origional Superman. I dont have a favorite book but Violet is trying to get me into Stephen Kings books. laughs She loves to read. I’ve always loved Bermuda its soo beautiful there and I love how clear the water is.
26.)No I’ve never been to England before have you? Whats it like there??
27.) What do you mean by that exactly?

That makes sense why you thought Jack-Jack didn’t have any powers. At what age did you start showing special capabilities? How did your ‘normal’ parents deal with them and what did your family think of your dangerous lifestyle?

Thank you for taking your time to answer these. Sorry that there is so many questions.

Do you like to swim?

What is the longest have you held your breath?

Have you had a near-drowning experience before?

1.) My parents assumed i was born with my powers simply because i started exhibiting my abnormal stretching abilities when i was only a few months old. My father said that one day I was playing in my playpen and my bottle was on a high shelf out of my reach and i just streatched out my arm and grabbed it. My parents thought that my powers were strange but they loved me just the same and well…the powers made them think that i was special. My dad always wanted me to help people and when i told him i was going to be a superhero he was very excited. :smiley: he wasnt worried that much for my safety because he knew i was able to handle myself. My mother died before i started being a superhero but she always worried about my feminist attitude and thought that i would start to focus too much of my time on saving the world rather than finding a husband and raising a family.

2.) Yes i love to swim actually. :slight_smile: its my favorite form of excersise besides fighting crime. The longest I’ve ever held my breath was a little over a minute. i did have one near drowning experiance when i was elastigirl. i was fighting this villain called H2ella and she could control water. She had absorbed enough water and had grown to a gigantic size and at one point she picked me up in her hands and and covered me completely so i was forced to hold my breath for a long time until i finally broke out of her grasp and escaped.:slight_smile:

Do you or Bob have any siblings?

Did you know the sex of your children while you were pregnant, or did you wait until the day they were born to find out?

Hey Elastigirl! :wink:

This is a question I already asked VIolet Parr, but would you rather be punched in the face or kicked in the stomach?

1.) No we both dont have any siblings. i do wish that i had a little sibling sometimes though.

2.) When I was pregnant with Violet we let it be a surprise but when I had Dash and Jack Jack we had the doctor tell us…mostly because Vi wanted to know so bad. :slight_smile:

3.) Well I’d prefer neither of them to happen :wink: but I suppose if I had to choose i would pick being punched in the face.

I’m not sure if this question has been asked yet, but what do you think of Tony? What does Bob think of him? How close are you to your daughter Violet?

That’s sweet!

I don’t know too much about the Incredibles, so this might be a stupid question. But is Honey a super?

EJE: I’ll give my opinion. I don’t think Honey is a Super. I think she married Frozone as a normal person. I think if she saw the Omnidoid attack, wouldn’t she try to save the world with her husband?

Ah alright, that makes sense!

You are welcome EJE! :wink:

Has Bob ever hit you?

Have you ever wanted a divorce?

1.) I’m actually fond of Tony and I think he treats Violet nicely and thats the most important thing. Bob on the other hand isnt too fond of him simply because hes still adjusting to Violet growing up and starting to date.:slight_smile: i think it is sweet that Bob is so overprotective of Violet. Violet and I have a good relationship. She has started to open up to me a lot more since we fought Syndrome and became the Incredibles. She talks more about school and Tony.

2.) No [b]The star swordsman[b] is right Honey is not a super like Frozone and the rest of my family.

3.) looks a bit surprised No Bob has never hit me or anything like that. I know he never would.

4.) No I’ve never wanted a divorce even when we had our arguments we always tried our best to solve them even though we can both be rather pig headed at times.

Where is your favorite vacation spot?

Hey, Elastigirl.

Just a random question: Have you and Bob ever eaten from Gusteau’s?

[spoil]Brad Bird in-joke[/spoil]

If you were in a resturant, would you order a soup or salad?

Great and original question!